News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I just found this image of the polo on eBay. The grey is slightly lighter in real life. The team jacket is the same design.

Attachments

• 3004108.png
    3004108.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 157

2020 kit. a new v neck collar (with no yellow piping) , no watermarks on jumper . also a new shorts design with the tiger logo that was next to the puma logo being removed . less cluttered that way

View attachment 780984
View attachment 780985
That white Nike Logo on the bottom of the shorts...had to look twice cos they looked like white undies poking through... :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the players guernsey might still have watermarks on it though like in 2017 when the retail jumpers for supporters didnt have the watermark but the players ones did. hope they have got rid of it forever

The material looks to be different on the guernseys. its more matte than glossy like the last few years

hopefully that means its not as fluro looking in cloudy weather and at night as the lights wont reflect as much off it meaning the yellow should look better

sorry if this has been asked a billion times prior, but is there a way to get sublimated numbers on guernseys?
Call the store and ask. It’s been ages since I last bought a jumper, but I asked them and they ordered one for me with a number printed on the back.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back