News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Nike’s on field apparel has been up there with the worst in the competition over the last ten or so years. The presentation of their Carlton jumpers and some of the heat patch work they’d don’t on both match day and training jumpers was piss poor. They were really good back in the early 00’s but have been really poor ever sense. The overwhelmingly consensus from the AFL jumper collecting community is that Nike are the worst of the current manufacturers.

Puma is actually perceived to be the best. I know it doesn’t really matter to fans but the quality of the player issue jumpers is absolutely fantastic.

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
Nike’s on field apparel has been up there with the worst in the competition over the last ten or so years. The presentation of their Carlton jumpers and some of the heat patch work they’d don’t on both match day and training jumpers was piss poor. They were really good back in the early 00’s but have been really poor ever sense. The overwhelmingly consensus from the AFL jumper collecting community is that Nike are the worst of the current manufacturers.

Puma is actually perceived to be the best. I know it doesn’t really matter to fans but the quality of the player issue jumpers is absolutely fantastic.
nike pulled their finger out now. no more heat press

it was good to see em do that to carltoon tho

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
adihash is finished . a distant second in worldwide sales

still flogging off ultraboosts after 6 years . no new cushioning

puma footwear is by far the worst though
Adidas best

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm guessing you're drooling over their shade of yellow?

i still drool over 2001-03 richmond nike yellow

1606888951390.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serenity_Now

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Gws just signed with Puma and there are rumours that norf will as well

adidas and nike gonna come hard for us end of 2021
Puma pouncing on isc going belly up? Puma will still go hard to re-sign as well, good money maker and a winning team is always good for their brand image.

hopefully no straight sash like they had with druggs
Straight sash can * right off. Would rather have the old BLK grey and mustard back.

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Nike running shoes are terrible. But their brand as a whole is really good.

Asics running shoes best
Can't agree with this more.
I really like Nike gear, but since buying some Asics Kayanos I've had far less knee issues when running
Their footy gear is trash though, glad they aren't sponsors anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back