News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

your MS Paint skills are mint brother
88d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news. I can confirm that building on the departure from the dirty mustard yellow of the past and its bleeding into the black, and the insane popularity of the brighter Premiership yellow that sees us with the highest merch sales in the comp by a mile, Summertime in the Marketing office was telling me today that the club is gonna go to an even brighter yellow next year with what they call Nitro Yellow.

Will actually use miniscule fragments of phosphate to create photoluminescence. Sort of like this. (Note: they are also looking at making the black more of a charcoal so that it further enhances the Nitro Yellow.)

How good is this club !!

1616385729220.png

Do we have an Anzac Day guernsey this year or was puma too lazy to do it?
for what it’s worth I hope there isn’t one. Anzac guernseys are tacky and classless.
looks like we do. only pic i could find

should be revealed soon though. looks like its only got the lest we forget on the arse and some other lettering + anzac badge and thats it

00167DE1-5AA5-4198-897C-3169D7A317DC.jpeg

looks like we do. only pic i could find

should be revealed soon though. looks like its only got the lest we forget on the arse and some other lettering + anzac badge and thats it

View attachment 1108255
It's finally been released in full size

Kane-Lambert-5199.jpg

Kane-Lambert-5200.jpg

Again inspired by Laurence Binyon’s poem, For the Fallen, Richmond will wear a special commemorative jumper for its traditional Anzac Eve clash against Melbourne at the MCG.

As it did in 2019, the guernsey features Morse code of Binyon's poems third and fourth stanza.

The Morse code that spells out the tale, replicates the architecture of the walls of the Education Centre courtyard at the Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne.

A written version of the poem is also featured on the front of the jumper, along with the 2021 Anzac Appeal logo and a Gold Back-to-Back AFL Premiers badge.

Designed by PUMA, Richmond’s on-field apparel partner, the back of the guernsey includes an enlarged Lest We Forget section, paying tribute to fallen Richmond players who died serving our country, or had their death attributed to war service.

Added to the list from the last Anzac commemorative jumper is 1925 Richmond player Norm Le Brun, with his links to the Club and war only recently discovered by Richmond Football Club historian, Rhett Bartlett.

It's finally been released in full size

Kane-Lambert-5199.jpg

Kane-Lambert-5200.jpg

Again inspired by Laurence Binyon’s poem, For the Fallen, Richmond will wear a special commemorative jumper for its traditional Anzac Eve clash against Melbourne at the MCG.

As it did in 2019, the guernsey features Morse code of Binyon's poems third and fourth stanza.

The Morse code that spells out the tale, replicates the architecture of the walls of the Education Centre courtyard at the Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne.

A written version of the poem is also featured on the front of the jumper, along with the 2021 Anzac Appeal logo and a Gold Back-to-Back AFL Premiers badge.

Designed by PUMA, Richmond’s on-field apparel partner, the back of the guernsey includes an enlarged Lest We Forget section, paying tribute to fallen Richmond players who died serving our country, or had their death attributed to war service.

Added to the list from the last Anzac commemorative jumper is 1925 Richmond player Norm Le Brun, with his links to the Club and war only recently discovered by Richmond Football Club historian, Rhett Bartlett.
that morse code crap looks tacky as all * on a footy guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back