News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ordering off the club site how do I get a guernsey with a number on it? Cbf running around looking for a number and ironing it on myself.

When ordering off the club site how do I get a guernsey with a number on it? Cbf running around looking for a number and ironing it on myself.
Just as a general aside on Puma would love it if the club/Ralph could arrange for Dusty to spend some time with Usain Bolt . Think it would be hugely beneficial to see how the GOAT maintained his dominance as rivals kept coming for his crown. To borrow a Nike catch cry ... Puma just do it

I called the superstore and ordered over the phone and they arranged the number to be put on. Super efficient. Great service. Arrived in a couple of days.

If anyone is yet to pick up our 2018 jumper with the gold logo now is your chance to pick them up at a cheaper price. Before they're gone. I mean you'll have your chance to buy them again in 2020 but that's still a while away.

Currently $70 at the RFC online store.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back