News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the Daniel Rioli thread there’s a picture from Daniel’s Instagram account of him and Mia. Anyone seen that scarf Mia is wearing in the Richmond superstore or elsewhere?

In the Daniel Rioli thread there’s a picture from Daniel’s Instagram account of him and Mia. Anyone seen that scarf Mia is wearing in the Richmond superstore or elsewhere?
I’m pretty sure it’s the puma scarf they released with their tshirt and jumper for Dreamtime.

Just looked it’s on the puma website. I think it’s the one, bit hard to tell off the photo.

Bugger, got the email on the weekend saying it would be delivered today, thought it was too quick. email around lunch saying it's unlikey, maybe tomorrow!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bummers are the second club this year (after geelol) to wear a heritage retro collar jumper to be worn in rd 21 vs saints. seems its becoming a thing

would kill for a retro puma (old puma logo) Richmond jumper with collar and thin sash + long sleeves

D03ED237-D5CE-45AB-A025-19A7DB8E7B69.jpeg

bummers are the second club this year (after geelol) to wear a heritage retro collar jumper to be worn in rd 21 vs saints. seems its becoming a thing

would kill for a retro puma (old puma logo) Richmond jumper with collar and thin sash + long sleeves

View attachment 536552
Isc lol

View attachment 536552
that would make me hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back