News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
might have something to do with the fact the training jumpers are reversable...
u think cos theres white on the inside they appear a more fluro-ish colour ?

u could be right here. pretty sure the game day jumpers are white on the inside too tho

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
u think cos theres white on the inside they appear a more fluro-ish colour ?

u could be right here. pretty sure the game day jumpers are white on the inside too tho
Not the white on the inside as such, but reversible jumpers are made differently to normal ones, something in that make-up might make them appear different to game day ones...

I could also be talking out my arse, who knows

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
If you look at the yellow painted on the side of our training centre and compare that to the new guernseys, there is a big difference and imo they haven't got it right.

But I'm a graphic designer so I'm very picky with these things
so you clocked MS Paint

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Gotta say fellas, from the colours on the new training guernsey, it looks pretty awesome.
It's nice and bright and I reckon it looks better than the goldish colour on the Cousins picture above.
It certainly poos on the BLK one we have just discarded.

I reckon once we see how much it stands out in round 1 we'll be loving it.

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
This definitely looks fluro

2CD98DA1-7993-4643-9BDC-BDD00BF75A3C_1.png
The training jumpers in years past have all been fluro as well. I just want them to do the team photo so we can see what the match day looks like

Groupie_ I actually have decided that I prefer the bright yellow. Too many other teams have gold in their designs. Let's have a brighter yellow and stand out
bright yellow is fine but when it looks like the stabilo highlighter texta in sunlight then its not fine (fine for training, not fine for the home jumper sash)

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Fact is it is impossible for them to please everyone. A lot of people seem to like the current colours, a few don't...if they did reverted back to the yellow from our last premiership team that some people want, some would complain its outdated/old etc.

they aren't going to change something because 2/100 people don't like it..deal with it.

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
This could be the beginning of a #ReturnRichmondsYellow campaign for the 2017 season. I am excited

Mate, let us get one month's sleep back please.

Let's just wait 'til we've released the full jumper first and then played in the April sun in Melbourne against the Eagles in the battle for the Puma yellow cup before we get on the blower to Sergio Tacchini's AFL designers.

Think Nine News needed you in the wardrobe department yesterday (if you weren't in there already ;)).

they should have just used the yellow we had with reebok in 2010

1270615007847.jpg
I posted a photo of one of mine on page 18. That Reebok yellow is indistinguishable from the BLK jumper.

Let's just wait 'til we've released the full jumper first and then played in the April sun in Melbourne against the Eagles in the battle for the Puma yellow cup before we get on the blower to Sergio Tacchini's AFL designers.

Think Nine News needed you in the wardrobe department yesterday (if you weren't in there already ;)).
okay ill can it until we see it in the sun :D

Fact is it is impossible for them to please everyone. A lot of people seem to like the current colours, a few don't...if they did reverted back to the yellow from our last premiership team that some people want, some would complain its outdated/old etc.

they aren't going to change something because 2/100 people don't like it..deal with it.

They should know our colours on the pantone chart and any new supplier is handed the colour code and told thats what they have to deliver no excuses. Shouldn't be this hard and we shouldnt be having a different yellow with every supplier.

In saying that the professional photos we got from the first training session looked pretty good for mine.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

Haha delicious :D

Shove it up your s**t hole Groupie

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
At the end of the day I'll be able to wank to any premiership replay regardless of the colours. Just win. :D

yep... if we had a good season, no one would have cared if we stayed with BLK or what colourt he jumpers were or not.

They should know our colours on the pantone chart and any new supplier is handed the colour code and told thats what they have to deliver no excuses. Shouldn't be this hard and we shouldnt be having a different yellow with every supplier.

In saying that the professional photos we got from the first training session looked pretty good for mine.
i think we asked Puma for Borrusia dortmunds yellow

seems identical but it could appear more fluro on the AFL spec material compared to the Soccer materials used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back