News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep... if we had a good season, no one would have cared if we stayed with BLK or what colourt he jumpers were or not.
yes they would have u muppet

our jumper with BLK was a *en disgrace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the interviews with Griff and McIntosh on the RFC website. They have the puma gear on, and it is predominantly black with a little bit of yellow across the midriff. Yellow looks much better when Black is the primary apparel colour.

It's a bit bright for my personal liking (the Reebok years had it spot on) but then again after noise we made about the faded colours no doubt they have gone a bit over the top to show us it's fixed.

Can't complain about faded colours and be surprised they have very vibrant colours to over compensate.

It's a bit bright for my personal liking (the Reebok years had it spot on) but then again after noise we made about the faded colours no doubt they have gone a bit over the top to show us it's fixed.

Can't complain about faded colours and be surprised they have very vibrant colours to over compensate.

It's bright, but personally, I like it. Only for the simple fact it is actually yellow. The Reebok one was more a gold colour.

It's bright, but personally, I like it. Only for the simple fact it is actually yellow. The Reebok one was more a gold colour.
That is true, I don't think we've seen a yellow like this since Nike.

By the way, did you get my birthday message?
My phone is absolutely on it's last legs atm

That is true, I don't think we've seen a yellow like this since Nike.

By the way, did you get my birthday message?
My phone is absolutely on it's last legs atm

Nope, by my phone is screwy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back