Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
go tiges

6DNWL_YELLOWGREEN_02_635597823116605846.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

check out the yellow bar above jacks head , thats the real yellow and black
To put it simply.

They overcompensated because of the backlash over the "charcoal and mustard" and went with jet black which is great but a bit overboard with the yellow. It looks exciting and refreshing (like our season so far) and it will be ok for the year, but a darker shade of yellow is a must in my opinion.

To put it simply.

They overcompensated because of the backlash over the "charcoal and mustard" and went with jet black which is great but a bit overboard with the yellow. It looks exciting and refreshing (like our season so far) and it will be ok for the year, but a darker shade of yellow is a must in my opinion.
im fine with bright yellow but when it starts getting the hi vis workwear look from certain angles its complete s**t and not what we're meant to have on

Only looks like that from the lighting of the picture and you know it:rolleyes:
nope it looks like that in real life too from certain angles. the solution is to use another pantone yellow that doesnt look fluro in any light at all

I'm not against a brighter yellow,

I'm against the fluro look the colour we have chosen looks like at times

Really? I had no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groupie_ obviously there's an underlying problem. What happened to you in the past that involved a highlighter?

Share mate. It's healthy to let it out.
very close to the stabilo mate, very close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back