News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
very close to the stabilo mate, very close

We get it, but youve got posters telling you to shut up about this in this board and the jumpers board because we are sick of hearing the same line again and again

I have to admit im close to putting you on ignore just because of this

We get it, but youve got posters telling you to shut up about this in this board and the jumpers board because we are sick of hearing the same line again and again

that would be a huge honour for me

Personally I couldn't give a toss about the shade of yellow on our jumper as long as we keep winning. Now if we were in lolnorfs position and 0-4 I would probably be #eco and bitching about Stabillo yellow.

Personally I couldn't give a toss about the shade of yellow on our jumper as long as we keep winning. Now if we were in lolnorfs position and 0-4 I would probably be #eco and bitching about Stabillo yellow.
jumper should always look as good as possible whether we winnin or loosing

Finger is also hovering over the thread ban button...

Just give it a rest Groupie_ everybodies had enough.

Groupie_ continual disregard for the English language is painful.
It's lose, not loose! Loose is what you are when you're done with your double ender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lose as a goose

Seriously, why bother having numbers on the jumpers if a punter in the grandstand can't bloody read them? Piss the stripe off the back.
I can read them fine from top deck row AA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond-DT-Guernsey-2017-AFL.jpg

Love it.
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back