News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want all the merch.

BUT I REALLY WANT A CLASH GUERNSEY.

Here you go

61tuIJ-y9XL._UL1500_.jpg

Has anyone spoken to heard from the club when the puma gear will be available?
Apparently new apparel in November, incl. media polos. That's what the lady said to me after the GF on Saturday.

Unsure what it includes entirely, but I'm guessing the 2018 range?

The sponsors would be loving their exposure at the moment

Puma got on board at the perfect time
Jeep would also be looking to extend as well as the others

Time to ask for an increase

Im loving how my club will be making so much more money in the next 4-5 years that will make us 1 of the best performing clubs financially

Surely they have to release a premiers version of the clash jumper? doesn't seem right that we won the granny in that and they don't release that

Went to the AFL store in Knox just before. They have called the club and not confident they will be avail. Come on Puma make it happen. Take our money $$$

was im melb for the game and stayed a few extra days to let the mrs do some shopping. went to south wharf DFO and i thought ripper, Puma store... you wouldn't bloody know they are a major sponsor, one yellow and black tiger jacket for 120... yet the diadora store across the strip all decked out with go tiges, and congrats banners in yellow and black and a few bargains too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what that had to do with anything. I'm 6 foot slim build and fit nicely into a medium without it being too snug or baggy.

Someone might need to have a Snickers. Lighten up dude, Richmond won the flag. Just some tongue-in-cheek banter a week ago now with someone who wasn't you. No need to take it personally.

Someone might need to have a Snickers. Lighten up dude, Richmond won the flag. Just some tongue-in-cheek banter a week ago now with someone who wasn't you. No need to take it personally.
Not taking it personally. Just confused as to what your post actually meant as it could be misleading.

8b38a2c5021babe16fed0c2f7db6297a.jpg
7fe9ec6fa003ccca3abd0e2526dbc476.jpg

Posted in another thread but thought it should go here. Apologies if this breaks rules mods.

Crazy how they don’t get released in the Richmond Superstore first.
I’ll be making my way to an AFL shop tomorrow I think to snap up a black one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy how they don’t get released in the Richmond Superstore first.
I’ll be making my way to an AFL shop tomorrow I think to snap up a black one.

I agree, they don't get it first and sell at a higher price for many things.

Personally I'll hold off as I suspect PUMA will be releasing a range of products. I don't want to jump the gun too early only for a better polo to be released.

I agree, they don't get it first and sell at a higher price for many things.

Personally I'll hold off as I suspect PUMA will be releasing a range of products. I don't want to jump the gun too early only for a better polo to be released.

Fair call. If something else better gets released I’ll just buy that as well #howtowastemoney101

WTF???? Another Frustrated Tiger??? Mods how can this happen?? Dare say you'll need to change your name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back