News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ummm, I joined 5 months before you did. Looking forward to your new name

You have made 80 odd posts in 8 years, contributing very little to the forum. I dont think you get to tell other posters to change their name, when they have posted 2500 more posts than you and have helped financially support this boards player sponsorship for 5 years

You have made 80 odd posts in 8 years, contributing very little to the forum. I dont think you get to tell other posters to change their name, when they have posted 2500 more posts than you and have helped financially support this boards player sponsorship for 5 years

Happy to see where the terms and conditions refer to a minimum number of posts per year if you don't mind linking me to that. I couldn't find anything.

I have seen and ignored the similar name between myself and this poster for a few years as it didn't bother me that much. Clearly it bothered them enough to call me out without looking clearly at who had the name first. If they are bothered by it enough to do that, they are welcome to change their name.

InternetFight.gif

Happy to see where the terms and conditions refer to a minimum number of posts per year if you don't mind linking me to that. I couldn't find anything.

I have seen and ignored the similar name between myself and this poster for a few years as it didn't bother me that much. Clearly it bothered them enough to call me out without looking clearly at who had the name first. If they are bothered by it enough to do that, they are welcome to change their name.

No quota, but youve done sfa to contribute to the forum, so why should any of us give you a leg up over someone who does, during both the good and bad times?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When will the alternate jumper be available? The one they wore in the grand final? Is it December?

Yep. Somehow I didn't make the first lot of traditional jumpers as well. So December all round for me.

No quota, but youve done sfa to contribute to the forum, so why should any of us give you a leg up over someone who does, during both the good and bad times?

I haven't asked you for a leg up anywhere. I don't actually see what you're getting worked up about. You haven't opened up an account after I did with an exact username as mine bar a space. I have just responded to someone who demanded mods (instead of perhaps politely asking me which might have resolved the issue much more quickly) change my name without checking who had the name first.

I remember when we signed with PUMA and the Doggies went with ASICS, my immediate reaction was that they would have shocking merchandise as they're not a big teamwear name, predominantly running. Much to my surprise, their 2018 merchandise looks on point while early signs are that PUMA have really gone the cheap and nasty option. The designs are really poor IMO, I can only hope the better merchandise is still on its way.

Here's the ASICS for reference:
19d5896d3efd88109662f17af148eaa6.jpg
5ec4dc97d09f9f4d260d73c90ccb559f.jpg

I remember when we signed with PUMA and the Doggies went with ASICS, my immediate reaction was that they would have shocking merchandise as they're not a big teamwear name, predominantly running. Much to my surprise, their 2018 merchandise looks on point while early signs are that PUMA have really gone the cheap and nasty option. The designs are really poor IMO, I can only hope the better merchandise is still on its way.

Here's the ASICS for reference:
19d5896d3efd88109662f17af148eaa6.jpg
5ec4dc97d09f9f4d260d73c90ccb559f.jpg
Looks s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back