List Mgmt. Richmond Player Contract Statuses - Updated 15/9/2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivan wants to go on again next year I heard on the radio tonight. Love the guy and what he has contributed to the club, but you've got to no when your time is up.

Griff is delicate but if (i know it's a big if) he can get the body right he can be a really good backup ruckman. Last week jumped right over the top of Grundy a number of times, to give us first use in the middle. He has a very good vertical leap.
Number of afl clubs are looking at ivan to be a part time development coach next year as well as being on there afl list in case of injury similar to Hudson when he was at Collingwood abd similar to the big Russian at essendon. Richmond maybe also looking at going down this path with ivan

More like Hampson is the only ruck on our list ...Maric cooked and Soldo...rookie who is still learning
Ty can't be arsed, Griff is a bit delicate

How have we not recruited a Ruckman to prepare for this?
We did. Hampson.

Agree with it or or not, that is different.

Last edited:

Number of afl clubs are looking at ivan to be a part time development coach next year as well as being on there afl list in case of injury similar to Hudson when he was at Collingwood abd similar to the big Russian at essendon. Richmond maybe also looking at going down this path with ivan

Great. Trade him then to be on their list and part time coach.

He needs to be off our list next year though.

Should we give Andrew Moore another year as backup at least?

Really starting to kill it at VFL and showed his worth against Collingwood.

He's better than Townsend....

I really think Moore can turn into an elite tagger, also puts his head over the ball and his skills are pretty good.

Should we give Andrew Moore another year as backup at least?

Really starting to kill it at VFL and showed his worth against Collingwood.

He's better than Townsend....
No way. He has had 7 years to show something as an AFL footballer and when given a 2nd chance this year he was putrid.

I really think Moore can turn into an elite tagger, also puts his head over the ball and his skills are pretty good.
I've thought so too. A very good game 2 weeks back, not quite as good last week. But looked comfortable, got tagger written all over him with decent skills. We've got him & towny for another year anyhow.

Like the aggression he shows. Pretty rare commodity at PRO these days it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news when were signing up dusty and how long for. Or lids?

Think dusty said recently he was just waiting on the club, it shouldn't be too long after the off season stuff is done. Probably Jan or Feb. Lids similar as long as the club doesn't be silly and push him out, confident they won't. He might sign a little later though.

I've thought so too. A very good game 2 weeks back, not quite as good last week. But looked comfortable, got tagger written all over him with decent skills. We've got him & towny for another year anyhow.
Moore is out of contract at the end of this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back