List Mgmt. Richmond Player Contract Statuses - Updated 15/9/2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that the fact that we have signed Grigg for one more year suggests that we are going to make a run for the finals in 2017, if we don't make the finals in 2017 then I think we plan to sack DH and start a rebuild. A rebuild would bring massive changes to our list and we would be changing almost everything. We only signed Grigg for 1 year because we have decided that if we don't make the finals and a rebuild is forced, Grigg is not part of our rebuild.
Signing up Grigg is almost a guarantee that we won't be playing finals in 2017 and another example that this FD is refusing to start this imaginary rebuild that they continue to tell us about.

Not sure I'm too happy with that.
I would have thought we would be phasing them out come the end of next year.
They've done the job required over the years but Houli's looked pretty slow this season.
29 next year and unless he has a blazing pre-season I'm not sure he can get back to his best.
I agree. Shouldnt have been resigned at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope there's only 1 more list change.

Delist A.Moore, promote Short and Castagna, take 2 live picks to draft.

I'd give Butler a 1 year deal.

I reckon we might want to throw out a one year deal or two on some experienced key position players, just as injury insurance.

We can always delist and Rookie Maric, Makes no difference to him as he would get his usual salary and will be eligable upgrade anyway
just provides flexability , I just feel that 1 more year to Moore wouldnt really hurt us unless there is a player we want as a dfa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back