List Mgmt. Richmond Player Contract Statuses - Updated 15/9/2023

Remove this Banner Ad

TheProwler

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2009
Tassie
AFL Club
Richmond
These contract extensions are too soon. Just another example of ineptness posing as stability. #sackdan
Huh? These two blokes are part of the future, Vlas is a future leader and Ellis could be anything. Stoked both are signed up now freeing up time and space for the ten or so others coming out of contract this year to be negotiated.

Do you not think they should be retained or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These contract extensions are too soon. Just another example of ineptness posing as stability. #sackdan

Most important pair out of the uncontracted bunch. Stupid to leave them unsigned.

For those of you playing along at home

giphy.gif

Apr 7, 2004
Pluto
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TOO
All good. But you know what gets me? Have there been any rumours of other clubs talking to managers of any of our players? I mean we have heard a truckload about players from other clubs and interested parties which include us but never one of our own. Strange s**t

All good. But you know what gets me? Have there been any rumours of other clubs talking to managers of any of our players? I mean we have heard a truckload about players from other clubs and interested parties which include us but never one of our own. Strange s**t
Didn't you get the memo, outside Cotchin Martin Jack Deledio and Rance everyone else is s**t and wouldn't get a game anywhere else.

tunksy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Reckon we should extend Menadue and Drummond soon too, give Mckenzie another couple so he feels secure, but dunno about Butler..
Will wait to see how drummond goes but i expect he will get another two. Menadew should get two as well. A fully fit team and these guys will put pressure on spots.

Mckenzie will have to wait and see but i hope we stick by him if hes keen. Even if we put him on the rookie list. His talent is worth it.

I think butler will have to really improve a few facets of his game and find the pill consistently to get an extension.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Reckon we should extend Menadue and Drummond soon too, give Mckenzie another couple so he feels secure, but dunno about Butler..
Drummond got a 1 yr extension earlier this year. i agree Menadue should get an extension next.
McKenzie i'd put on the rookie list next year if he is committed (depends how he is doing at the time a call needs to be made later this year) & see how he goes from next year onwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back