List Mgmt. Richmond Player Contract Statuses - Updated 15/9/2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Think they both are a 1 year extension, Houli was under contract for next year anyway iirc
Houli extension, Grigg new 1 yr deal.
"The Tigers have extended Houli’s contract until the end of 2018 and Grigg has a new one-year deal with the Club (until the end of 2017)."

Houli extension, Grigg new 1 yr deal.
"The Tigers have extended Houli’s contract until the end of 2018 and Grigg has a new one-year deal with the Club (until the end of 2017)."

Not sure I'm too happy with that.
I would have thought we would be phasing them out come the end of next year.
They've done the job required over the years but Houli's looked pretty slow this season.
29 next year and unless he has a blazing pre-season I'm not sure he can get back to his best.

Conca would be good odds to be shopped surely?

Batch may be on his way to Norf.... Although I'll believe it when I see it. Probably a two year contract. Sad to see us not develop him.... could have developed him into a Joel Bowden...
Gee PC we would get a packet of smarties for those two.
I would cut them to save the effort. I cannot see any takers.

looks like maric will go around again and george and short will replace chaplin and mckenzie on the senior list-
andrew moore should be cut to make room for prestia if they can get that deal done
i can see them keeping conca and griffiths-
vickery will go if we get a good pick and seems they prefer broad over batchelor so he will make way via delist/trade-
so two maximum picks in this draft and a couple of new rookies I think/

looks like maric will go around again and george and short will replace chaplin and mckenzie on the senior list-
andrew moore should be cut to make room for prestia if they can get that deal done
vickery will go if we get a good pick and seems they prefer broad over batchelor so he will make way via delist/trade-
maric is gone

without a send off- wow- ice cold
thought he would have announced retirement during week but he did not/
he waved goodbye to all on Saturday .We all shook his hand and thanked him including the Coburg boys.
People took final photos with him.TV did the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods can we delete posts of personal opinion/rumours on this thread? I thought this thread was to be used for factual info on player contracts. Personal opinion and rumours are for the draft/trade threads.

he waved goodbye to all on Saturday .We all shook his hand and thanked him including the Coburg boys.
People took final photos with him.TV did the same
Nice of you and the others to do that. But he should get a proper,official sendoff. If not, it's rough. Deserves better.

Nice of you and the others to do that. But he should get a proper,official sendoff. If not, it's rough. Deserves better.
GF day ,but big deal as there will only really be TV viewing for most rfc fans to engage in.Family day is the only other way or a send off next year b4 a game

I think that the fact that we have signed Grigg for one more year suggests that we are going to make a run for the finals in 2017, if we don't make the finals in 2017 then I think we plan to sack DH and start a rebuild. A rebuild would bring massive changes to our list and we would be changing almost everything. We only signed Grigg for 1 year because we have decided that if we don't make the finals and a rebuild is forced, Grigg is not part of our rebuild.

you have to use 3 picks in the Draft

I think that the fact that we have signed Grigg for one more year suggests that we are going to make a run for the finals in 2017, if we don't make the finals in 2017 then I think we plan to sack DH and start a rebuild. A rebuild would bring massive changes to our list and we would be changing almost everything. We only signed Grigg for 1 year because we have decided that if we don't make the finals and a rebuild is forced, Grigg is not part of our rebuild.
i'd be hoping he was signed up so that the kids we Draft this year have to push him out otherwise he may get another year.
Griff is rumoured to be getting a new deal, no idea how long, i am hoping no1 else is signed up till after Trade period

Herald Sun before 2015 draft....

Rookie list promotions are included among the compulsory minimum of three selections that each club must have at the draft, but the names of these players will not be formally read out on draft day.
i misunderstood what u meant all good :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back