List Mgmt. Richmond Player Contract Statuses - Updated 15/9/2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Delist Morris, Elton, Hunt, Maric, Yarran and Elton, gives Richmond three spots in the draft to use on the two first rounders and Naish, and gives Richmond three rookie spots. Maybe Richmond can squeeze out someone like Drummond but I don't see Drummond as being more valuable than some late national draft pick.

I'd keep Batchelor, handy cover down back. Lennon can play, just hasn't had a consistent go. Guys like Townsend and Miles are handy, and if they're willing to stick around, I reckon Richmond should keep them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which rookies have been elevated already and will conintue to be elevated? And how many will be elevated in the draft? Sorry I don't knw about the rookie elevation rules.
Rookies are all still rookies at the end of the year, so they will need to be upgraded if its been 3 years (cat b isnt tho). However this could change if the AFL does what it said in letting rookies have no need to be upgraded during the year.

Grigg re-signed, 1 more year as per article

I just haven't updated that because i don't trust throw away lines, when there had been nothing about it in may. So wanted to hold off until end of year. If we hear nothing else between now and final list lodgement then I would update it with that.

The stench of the yarran debacle will be gone soon. Maric retires. Delist MORRIS, HUNT, BATCHELOR, ELTON, TRADE MILES AND LLOYD WHILE THEY STILL HAVE CURRENCY. Re-sign Lennon on reduced contract, rookie Drummond. Promote all rookies bar chol and Moore (neither have earnt promotion). Since draft sucks get whatever kpf we can to tied us over next year then after 2018 offload Griffiths conca and hampson and land lynch from the gold coast.

The stench of the yarran debacle will be gone soon. Maric retires. Delist MORRIS, HUNT, BATCHELOR, ELTON, TRADE MILES AND LLOYD WHILE THEY STILL HAVE CURRENCY. Re-sign Lennon on reduced contract, rookie Drummond. Promote all rookies bar chol and Moore (neither have earnt promotion). Since draft sucks get whatever kpf we can to tied us over next year then after 2018 offload Griffiths conca and hampson and land lynch from the gold coast.

lloyd and miles should have huge value...

im not against keeping one for depth

406615_33ddba194340ba15f621bb91e32d27bc.png

looks like dynasty

Not much cost in signings for the remainder that we will want to keep. Also at the moment outside Grimes I don't think there's any huge cost in the signings we will need for next year as well. I think we will front load dustys contract a bit for next year and 2018. and still have room for some decent recruiting

Grimes should sign without much hassle; not delisting him, germany, cows blood

hes an absolute jet and deserves big bucks but he knows hes a back pocket and seems to like the club

Broad is out of contract too but should be quite cheap

No big names out of contract next yr to worry about aside from some kids. 2019 is the year we'll have to worry about possibly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back