Richmond Player Highlights 2020 (23rd December - Liam Baker)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,

First of all congratulations on another great season.

I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Richmond players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Martin, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Lynch, Short, Lambert, Edwards, Higgins, Bolton, Castagna, Rioli, Baker, Aarts, Pickett, Chol, Balta, Prestia and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Dustin Martin

Tom Lynch

Jack Riewoldt

Shai Bolton

Jason Castagna

Jayden Short

Shane Edwards

Marlion Pickett

Daniel Rioli

Trent Cotchin

Kane Lambert

Liam Baker

Enjoy.

Last edited:

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Hey all,

First of all congratulations on another great season.

I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Richmond players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Martin, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Lynch, Short, Lambert, Edwards, Higgins, Bolton, Castagna, Rioli, Baker, Aarts, Pickett, Chol, Balta, Prestia and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Dustin Martin

Enjoy.

make one about Graham plz :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a funny one:

I remember seeing Matt Rendell talking about how they really wanted Bolton in the 2016 draft - but they only had pick #30 and Richmond took Bolton with #29.

Collingwood traded away their 2016 1st rd pick the previous year for ........................ Treloar.

Great example of, sometimes not getting what you want being a good thing....No Treloar= Prestia, Cads, (probably Linch too because of these 2) Bolton. I'd take those 3 or 4 everyday of the week...

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
12Chill can we get a Shane Edwards one next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back