Oppo Camp Richmond Player Trade Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

That's ok, you're doing it in plenty of other threads ;-)

Ha ha, I haven't even started to get serious yet! Just wait to we really get into contention and some players need to make the best career decisions for themselves!

I literally only care about the Richmond team winning premierships. In that way I am a fanatic!!

I want RFC to win a premiership real f..... bad!!!!

Ha ha, I haven't even started to get serious yet! Just wait to we really get into contention and some players need to make the best career decisions for themselves!

I literally only care about the Richmond team winning premierships. In that way I am a fanatic!!

I want RFC to win a premiership real f..... bad!!!!

All Tigers want that premiership real bad !

The longer we wait to get the players needed to take us to that premiership the quicker Gold coast catch us and go past, I think the time is now to try for those players we need to challenge.

All Tigers want that premiership real bad !

The longer we wait to get the players needed to take us to that premiership the quicker Gold coast catch us and go past, I think the time is now to try for those players we need to challenge.

I am doubtful that the RFC plan their goals based on the activity/performances of other clubs. We have our vision & the only way we will/or have any chance of being successful is to have a vision/objective & stick to it (maybe tweeking it here & there). But not varying it a great deal from our vision. I have faith in what the club is doing, I'll continue to back them in.....GO TIGES!!

Have to say, I usually follow SA kids pretty closely, but Matt McDonough is one who has got completely under my guard.

Any and all info appreciated. Looks like he's had 2 years development and just starting to come on, so no doubt will be an irritating loss for you if true.

Given our trading habits with Richmond I assume we are off loading Danger in return.;)

Have to say, I usually follow SA kids pretty closely, but Matt McDonough is one who has got completely under my guard.

Any and all info appreciated. Looks like he's had 2 years development and just starting to come on, so no doubt will be an irritating loss for you if true.

Given our trading habits with Richmond I assume we are off loading Danger in return.;)
Silky HF with excellent skills by hand and foot. Still needs work defensively but will become, IMO, something like a Chris knights 2.0 with a more reliable body. Has had a handful of bog's in the vfl but finding it difficult to get that balance between offensive play and defensive effort going the other way. Another preseason or 2 will have him in good stead to be the player he can be. All just my opinion of course. Some here believe he wont make it but I'm a fan of his ...

JFYI there have been rumours about him on this board on and off for the second half of the season. First is the kid is homesick, and was looking to head back. Second was that both Port and the Crows had been expressing some interest

Nothing official to back this up yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back