Podcast Richmond podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got Talking Tigers (the official one) and BigFooty Tigercast in my feeds and listen to both. Bigfooty is more casual and like listening to people talk about the Tigs down the pub, the official one has a fairly set structure and features club news and all the like. Love em both.

This. The Tigercast is great fun to be a part of and it has some structure but it generally does feel like a few guys sitting at a pub, having a few beers and chatting about the Tiges, Football and life. The banter is great especially behind the scenes before Michaels records. Sometimes I wish you guys could listen to it. It is oftentimes hilarious.

Talking Tigers is more RFC centric. More inside knowledge and is kind of rigid in the way it is presented. Enjoy listening to it thoroughly as they obviously have inzide knowledge of the club etc so the little tidbits they let loose are always enlightening.

It depends on what you really are in to. Both are fantastic listening.

Which is the best Richmond podcast to listen to?

Is this a trick question? :p

Naturally I'm biased to our one lol.

But seriously, as has been mentioned already our big point of difference is we can call a spade a spade.

If someone puts in a s**t performance on field we can talk about it and critique it.

We have more freedom and it's a more "real " discussion" with some great banter.

The official club one gets a lot better inside club info on a more regular basis and content is largely controlled by the club which is fine.

The real answer is they are all great and different in their own ways.

We do a weekly episode which you can find here on the boards, would be great for you to have a listen to those!

This. The Tigercast is great fun to be a part of and it has some structure but it generally does feel like a few guys sitting at a pub, having a few beers and chatting about the Tiges, Football and life. The banter is great especially behind the scenes before Michaels records. Sometimes I wish you guys could listen to it. It is oftentimes hilarious.

Talking Tigers is more RFC centric. More inside knowledge and is kind of rigid in the way it is presented. Enjoy listening to it thoroughly as they obviously have inzide knowledge of the club etc so the little tidbits they let loose are always enlightening.

It depends on what you really are in to. Both are fantastic listening.

There will come a time I hit go live the moment our Skype call connects.

Will be our last show lol

Richmond Tiger Talk is the best in my opinion. A lot of in depth analysis without hyperbole. Also the original so props for that

We should do a combined episode sometime :)

I'd really like to hear that. I think both shows would play off each-other really well

If Nick or Andy see this, send me a message and we can sort something out, would be good fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to all of them, all unique but BF for me.
Talking Tiges is very info packed & structured, but too diplomatic for mine.
TT is also good but sounds like they're talking under the Cone of Silence.
BF is just pure and simple!

Richmond Tiger Talk is the best in my opinion.

coming from a guy named nick... suspicious ;)

fully agree it's a great pod though, I listen every week. nick and andy always provide interesting/well thought out perspectives and aren't afraid to criticize.

RTT has great statistical analysis. Gotta love that. An upgrade in sound production wouldn't go amiss
TT reminds me a bit of the early Footy Show. It has its moments but is ultimately unsatisfying
BF is a great listen and I love all the guests except LL (sorry but you crap on too much and you did an episode after not watching the game. Sacrilege)

I heard the Bigfooty podcast a couple days back and it's absolutely brilliant. Well done lads, bring on round 1! Interested to see how Balta goes under the bright lights with a big crowd!

There will come a time I hit go live the moment our Skype call connects.

Will be our last show lol

Lol, please never do that :p

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

coming from a guy named nick... suspicious ;)

fully agree it's a great pod though, I listen every week. nick and andy always provide interesting/well thought out perspectives and aren't afraid to criticize.
Definately not me, just a coincidence in name. If it was me the language would be a lot closer to Tiger71 when he is on Tigercast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back