Training Richmond Pre-season Training 2018

Who do you think will be the most improved player this pre-season?

• Nick Vlastuin

• Brandon Ellis

• Jayden Short

• Daniel Rioli

• Kane Lambert

• Ben Griffiths

• Sam Lloyd

• Shai Bolton

• Reece Conca

• Oleg Markov

• Corey Ellis

• Jack Graham

• Nathan Broad

• Callum Moore

• Connor Menadue

• Nathan Drummond

• Dan Butler

• Mabior Chol

• Ryan Garthwaite

• Tyson Stengle

• Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rioli is the foot, not sure on prestia but he looks to be in amazing shape. Maybe he was due for a light day? They would be managing his training loads
Didn't look like he exactly had a light day. He would have done about 15 laps of the oval at a fast pace. Looks in great condition going into the season.

Didn't look like he exactly had a light day. He would have done about 15 laps of the oval at a fast pace. Looks in great condition going into the season.

for them, thats a light day

giphy.gif

I think it was Richmond's VFL vs our AFL side, probably explaining why Riewoldt was able to kick 7.
Shooting accuracy has nothing to do with his opponent, this time last year he was coming off ankle surgery

Not shooting accuracy, but the fact that he had so many opportunities at goal to begin with.
He always has plenty of shots on goal, last year 54 goals 37 points and was no.1 for marks inside 50. For me its all about conversion, btw i think Steve Morris played on him at the weekend not 100% though

He always has plenty of shots on goal, last year 54 goals 37 points and was no.1 for marks inside 50. For me its all about conversion, btw i think Steve Morris played on him at the weekend not 100% though

He was definitely on him for one of those marks.

The orange side did seem a little stacked looking at the photos

81076920-7111-485F-A865-A737D4FE6E88.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3.24 Richmond have the best theme song.
3.47 They play a KISS song "All I wann is a little conversation...."
4.40 Duz talks us through his pre GF routine.
5.47 Duz likes his porridge jussssst right.
6.34 Fave music.
7.00 "Surreal"
8.13 Power Ranger stance.
17.28 lolnorf.
19.24 Round 1 2018.
19.58 AFLx.
20.14 Back to back.
21.06 Took 21 minutes for a modern AFL footballer to say "will hold us in good stead" Kudos Dusty.
21.20 From LA to NZ...The Off-season chronicles.

Need to go for a slash will finish orf the time stamps later.

Not saying it isn't a good thing, it is a great thing that he is able to kick 7. Hope he does a lot of that in the 2018 season

3.24 Richmond have the best theme song.
3.47 They play a KISS song "All I wann is a little conversation...."
4.40 Duz talks us through his pre GF routine.
5.47 Duz likes his porridge jussssst right.
6.34 Fave music.
7.00 "Surreal"
8.13 Power Ranger stance.
17.28 lolnorf.
19.24 Round 1 2018.
19.58 AFLx.
20.14 Back to back.
21.06 Took 21 minutes for a modern AFL footballer to say "will hold us in good stead" Kudos Dusty.
21.20 From LA to NZ...The Off-season chronicles.

Need to go for a slash will finish orf the time stamps later.

Legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s an amazing stat - most marks inside 50. Great Effort by Jack considering he was the only KPf in our forward half and was often double teamed. Got a feeling he’s in for a huge year, might get something on him now for the Coleman

Reecey Conca,gotta love this bloke,was very important in our early wins last season.

Stayed at the club when he could have moved on.

Why our club won the premiership I feel,a really strong bond between all the players and coaches.

Back