Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey there. Has anyone purchase the new version directly from let’s say JB. Wondering if I go in and grab it off he shelf it will be the new and fixed version. Any ways of knowing that? Cheers

Hey there. Has anyone purchase the new version directly from let’s say JB. Wondering if I go in and grab it off he shelf it will be the new and fixed version. Any ways of knowing that? Cheers
I would wait until the season box is released, which is next week. They are supposed to have the amended copies so hopefully there's also a new batch of the victory packs and single disc grand final being shipped out with them.

Will be taking the leap of faith today as I'm buying it for my brother for his birthday. Will let everyone know tonight as we'll be watching it.

Will be taking the leap of faith today as I'm buying it for my brother for his birthday. Will let everyone know tonight as we'll be watching it.
Make sure you keep the receipt.

Question... l recorded every game from Freo onwards, so even if the quality of the DVD was perfect, what would the DVD offer outside of what l can see on the Foxtel/7 version?

Because l've watched each games about 10 times each and l'm sick to ******* death of Brian Taylor. That Geelong game, where Tuohy misses that goal in the 3rd quarter and he tries to make himself bigger than the game... l want to bash my ******* TV.

Probably not a lot, in fact I'd guarantee the quality will be far worse. Do you have any radio commentaries from the QF to replace Brian? I think I have 3AW somewhere, or maybe its MMM.

Sorry folks, couldn't find the Blu-ray copy anywhere. Not JB, Kmart, Big W etc. Either they've been pulled off the shelves until the correct copy is stocked, or they're sold out. Plenty of DVD copies, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry folks, couldn't find the Blu-ray copy anywhere. Not JB, Kmart, Big W etc. Either they've been pulled off the shelves until the correct copy is stocked, or they're sold out. Plenty of DVD copies, though.
I saw one today at JB in Preston.

DVD only, except for the GrandFinal which is both, why they can't have the entire season in both I do not know.

Exactly. No idea why. The victory pack looks beautiful as does the season pack. I WANT to buy it but won’t cause I’ll never watch the dvds.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...7-richmond-complete-season-collection/548111/
According to this the entire pack is out tomorrow and JB also has 20% off DVDs tomorrow.

Is it confirmed that the audio will be fixed for this one?
Stole my bloody thunder, hahaha!!! Was just going to post about JB's sale. Wicked Wednesday!! Hopefully they get it in stock tomorrow. You would have to imagine the GF in this pack will have the audio fixed. Only way to know is probably to contact the company again.

I seriously think someone came into my house and stole my victory pack and nothing else. That’s how in demand the tigers are now

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back