Remove this Banner Ad

matt_y106

Club Legend
Dec 13, 2008
Vermont
AFL Club
Richmond
Mod's please move if not appropriate..
Have been interested in watching games from years gone by, and more specifically, the game Matthew Richardson kicked 10 against the dogs in 2004. Round 8 I believe it was.
Does anybody have any idea about where I could find such games?

Have been interested in watching games from years gone by, and more specifically, the game Matthew Richardson kicked 10 against the dogs in 2004. Round 8 I believe it was.
Youtube is your friend, type in ' oztiger73 ' and click on his/her videos and watch away, games in full and the richo 10 is there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ozoiler

There needs to be a statue of Oztiger73 erected next to the KB one. So many gems on their channel - my favourites being the 1980 GF (including pre game) and the 95 2nd semi.

There needs to be a statue of Oztiger73 erected next to the KB one. So many gems on their channel - my favourites being the 1980 GF (including pre game) and the 95 2nd semi.
I've been getting a lot of those games of Oztiger's channel. It's an exciting part of my week when I see there's a new video up, checking to see what it is!! I want to watch the 80 GF with the radio commentary. That would be an excellent change from the usual on the video! I've always been wanting to see a couple of the games from the 7 in a row in 1995 that are unavailable on Name A Game. He's put a couple of them up also with the 3AW commentary. Fantastic stuff!!

Be sure to post again if there's any other games you want to see that aren't on youtube. There are some other avenues without spending the ridiculous $$$ on the Name A Game DVDs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back