Richmond Ruck Situation 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a short highlights package on the website that is basically a CCJ fancam, if we can fit him in the side that could solve a few headaches
It shows more of his forward work. The boy can take a mark!! I see him IN soon

Dimma wants to loan out players ...
I don't mind the idea in principle. Helps in the development of a player that otherwise wouldn't be playing but I don't see it happening.

Clubs will be wary of loss of intellectual property, injuries, and cap management etc. You'd be ******* spewing if one of the blokes you loaned out toweled you up in a big game.

It works in soccer because they get loaned all around the world to all different competitions. Doesn't work like that with AFL.

I don't mind the idea in principle. Helps in the development of a player that otherwise wouldn't be playing but I don't see it happening.

Clubs will be wary of loss of intellectual property, injuries, and cap management etc. You'd be ******* spewing if one of the blokes you loaned out toweled you up in a big game.

It works in soccer because they get loaned all around the world to all different competitions. Doesn't work like that with AFL.

It's not unusual to be loaned to a club in the same league

There is often a clause the player can't player against the parent team

Recon clubs will come for CJ and Chol at the end of the year and will be hard to keep them if they don’t think they’ll play seniors every week. Chol is a free agent as he has been delisted, would be surprised if Gold Coast didnt ask the question as he is a Queensland boy and they desperately need some ruck depth.

Recon clubs will come for CJ and Chol at the end of the year and will be hard to keep them if they don’t think they’ll play seniors every week. Chol is a free agent as he has been delisted, would be surprised if Gold Coast didnt ask the question as he is a Queensland boy and they desperately need some ruck depth.
I'd love for someone to sign Chol. CJ will be in the team pretty quickly after his suspension ends. Has played well in every practice match, though he didn't play in the most recent one for some reason.

Im not a fan of the loan out of players for 1 main reason

Bulldogs need a KPF
Carlton are out of the finals race
Bulldogs offer Carlton their 1st round pick with a return of a 2nd
Harry McKay plays for the bulldogs against Richmond in the grand final

We lose GF

* Only players under 21 with less than 50 games i could deal with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back