Play Nice Richmond, set to become the biggest club in Australia, now with 100K members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locked out of Marvel Stadium :drunk:

But our games at the G this year have had 85k, 70k and 72k.

Marvel Stadium holds 53,000. Was it a sell out? Don't think so.

Your games against Collingwood, Melbourne and Carlton you mean? Congratulations. The game against Carlton wasn't even a home game. We drew 60,000 to our last game at the MCG. Pat on the back for us?

You got 32k vs Brisbane, 43k vs Sydney, 43k vs Freo and 55k vs Adelaide last year. Tiger Army all busy those days?

Your games against Collingwood, Melbourne and Carlton you mean? Congratulations. The game against Carlton wasn't even a home game. We drew 60,000 to our last game at the MCG. Pat on the back for us?

You got 32k vs Brisbane, 43k vs Sydney, 43k vs Freo and 55k vs Adelaide last year. Tiger Army all busy those days?
Do me a favour and find out who had the highest average crowds last year.

So salty lol

We cant all be as lucky as WC mate. It must be an amazing feeling knowing that everyone of your members will attend every game.

I’ve got a seat at all tiger games home and away yet I haven’t been able to make it to one game this year due to external factors

What difference does it make if people turn up to every game

Says more about the fans who are willing to support the club regardless of the fact they are able to attend every game

At the end of the day we still had the highest ave turnouts in the comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being able to count pets and 3 game memberships in that tally. Shame how they couldn't even get 50,000 at their last home game against Essendon. Total crowd was 72,000.
All the clubs have the same rules, mate.

"The AFL confirmed in 2016 that it had tightened membership regulations and to be counted as a member an individual must have a name, contact details, have contributed $50 to the club and received a membership pack. The official counts also include multiple memberships held by an individual. Pet memberships are not counted but the AFL confirmed babies and toddlers are included"

I’ve got a seat at all tiger games home and away yet I haven’t been able to make it to one game this year due to external factors

What difference does it make if people turn up to every game

Says more about the fans who are willing to support the club regardless of the fact they are able to attend every game

At the end of the day we still had the highest ave turnouts in the comp
Valid point that will get lost on the foamers...
Personally I have held a membership for close to 25 years but have NEVER used it to attend.
When I have gotten to games I have purchased tickets.

Actually validates level of support when people are members for loyalty reasons rather than seeking to chisel value out of the investment by getting into games for free.

Last edited:
We cant all be as lucky as WC mate. It must be an amazing feeling knowing that everyone of your members will attend every game.

Not sure the In The Wings category share your version of amazing.
To be fair the big advantage the Eagles have is not having a home stadium that has the AFL Members & a cricket club trying to 'white ant' our supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back