Play Nice Richmond, set to become the biggest club in Australia, now with 100K members

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahNahYeahNah

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Stopped reading at expert Jack Watts.

Edit: So basically either Richmond and Collingwood are the biggest clubs depending on who is more successful. So many bandwagon supporters out there. Disgusting.

Another Edit: Technically I am one of those supporters. Had a Collingwood membership from 09-14.

Another Another Edit: Only because my Dad stopped buying me one. Want one. Just don't want to pay for one.

Last edited:
Same guy who started the thread about Shane Edwards being a better footballer than Cyril Rioli..

Clubs supporters should be able to vote to have an asterix put next to some peoples 'club' to reflect that the majority of supporters think they're a nut.

It's one thing to be a big club, it's another to be a successful one. Those things normally go hand in hand don't they? The Richmond anomaly is a strange one.

10 flags...we haven't been too bad.

bombersfan4000

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
The myth the pies are this huge untouchable huge club is a load of crap and to much listening to Eddie. They have been a top 4 club for the best part of a decade.

Success at tracks fans

The Hawks are probably the biggest Victorian club atm thanks to their success in recent years
Richmond are out doing the pies in attendances

Essendon have been a backet case for the last decade and feature in the top two to three crowd averages every year playing out of Etihad.

smasha where art thou? :p

But yeah, pretty scary to think how big the bandwagon would swell on the back of sustained finals action.
I firmly believe we would be humble and gracious winners. Nothing but respectful to the opposition teams supporters :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back