Play Nice Richmond, set to become the biggest club in Australia, now with 100K members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond v GWS prelim final in 2017 drew 94258
Collingwood vs GWS prelim final in 2019 ??

If the pies want to challenge the tigers for top spot they must exceed the 2017 crowd

Same occasion, same opponent. Can't be any more like for like than this

I will be watching .
Like for like would be Collingwood's first Prelim in 15 years.

However, we've played in 8 over that time...

Target is for Richmond to actually try and draw over 1.2 million during the home and away season like the pies have done in 2007, 2008, 2010 (1,306,604), 2011, 2012 and 2019!

Collingwood hold the top 6 biggest home and away attendance’s of all time
So sad...all this stuff you bring up in the past when right now the Tigers are roaring past you...

Target is for Richmond to actually try and draw over 1.2 million during the home and away season like the pies have done in 2007, 2008, 2010 (1,306,604), 2011, 2012 and 2019!

Collingwood hold the top 6 biggest home and away attendance’s of all time
Damn it, was all excited about Friday night's PF. Didn't realise 2019 was already over and the trophy for biggest attendance during the H&A season had been handed out. Bloody anti-climax, I can tell you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn it, was all excited about Friday night's PF. Didn't realise 2019 was already over and the trophy for biggest attendance during the H&A season had been handed out. Bloody anti-climax, I can tell you.

I legit think he values Roy Morgan more than a premiership. Someone I think is a tinnie short of a six pack

They'll get 70k.

MCC expecting 80,000!’

Collingwood are 9,364,000 ahead of minnowmond!! Unlike Richmond Collingwood have fans outside of metro Melbourne.

Richmond should actually try and break 1.2 million during the home and away season like Collingwood have done on 6 occasions including the record of 1,306,604 in 2010!!!

Plus Collingwood being the biggest afl club on social media and Roy Morgan 2019 poll shows that Collingwood have the most supporters out of the Victorian clubs in Australia

MCC expecting 80,000!’

Collingwood are 9,364,000 ahead of minnowmond!! Unlike Richmond Collingwood have fans outside of metro Melbourne.

Richmond should actually try and break 1.2 million during the home and away season like Collingwood have done on 6 occasions including the record of 1,306,604 in 2010!!!

Plus Collingwood being the biggest afl club on social media and Roy Morgan 2019 poll shows that Collingwood have the most supporters out of the Victorian clubs in Australia

Rubbish. We can get 1.2 many times. We are successful now. Good luck getting close to 95k today. Not capable of that :)

MCC expecting 80,000!’

Lol, Pies are living in the mighty Tiges shadow.
Enjoy the replay of your prelim loss, I know I will ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back