Richmond set to poach Darcy Moore (says Tom Browne)

Remove this Banner Ad

???

Apart from when the greatest defender in history retired from the biggest and most successful team ever to exist in mysterious circumstances?
Why don’t you enlighten us about these circumstances again? So we don't have to put up with reading your crap for a couple of weeks more!

Would you expect him to say anything but that? It's February.

Still, I can't see it happening. This will be Pickering using us to drive up his asking price. Pies should be able to fit him in now that Beams is on the way out anyway.

It would be funny to see Eds reaction if it came true though :p
I can't see it either. Just strikes me as a loyal person. Unless he was unhappy, which signs are that he isn't.

The Richmond supporters are quite snippy and nervous here - I suspect they know that a Moore deal is very risky and could back to bite the club.

not snippy, but nervous yes, if Moore leaves Eddie is going full terrorist mode threatening blood will flow down punt road
god help us if DeGoey leaves, Eddie will probably push the red Nuclear bomb button option :tearsofjoy:

not snippy, but nervous yes, if Moore leaves Eddie is going full terrorist mode threatening blood will flow down punt road
god help us if DeGoey leaves, Eddie will probably push the red Nuclear bomb button option :tearsofjoy:

If Moore leaves they'll throw a tonne of money at Sydney Stack.

Let's not kid ourselves. When it's time to trade for a ready made, gun backman we'll swindle GC and repay them by gifting them a couple of fringeys.

Yeah nah, the Dewosaurus is a tough customer and they've been very successful at keeping players since Traitor Tom ran home to Mummy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah, the Dewosaurus is a tough customer and they've been very successful at keeping players since Traitor Tom ran home to Mummy.
He's been very successful in the 1 whole year it's been since Lynch left? Did you forget Callum Ah Chee left just a few months ago?

You're embarrassing yourself in every thread involving Richmond. Give it a rest.

and Monique Conti from the AFLW side, they're an item now, so come as a 2 for 1 package deal ;)

Knowing Eddie he's probably got spies everywhere and if they start a family he'll get the tip from the doctor and get a three for one deal.

yep the same one, just a smoke screen for StKilda don't you know

My mail - fwiw lol - is that St Kilda are more of a chance of losing their King to the Coast than the Coast's King going anywhere.

He's been very successful in the 1 whole year it's been since Lynch left? Did you forget Callum Ah Chee left just a few months ago?

You're embarrassing yourself in every thread involving Richmond. Give it a rest.

Oh no, not Callum Ah Chee! Footy hasn't seen anything like this since Barassi moved.

They re-signed Lukosius and Rankine who all the good judges said we're monties to go back to South Australia.

They re-signed Ben King who all the good judges said was a monty to go back to Victoria and play with his brother.

You can PM me your apology.

Tom Browne has very little credibility.
The guy would struggle to predict 6:00 at 5:30

Oh no, he'd be able to predict that. The obvious he can manage.

Of course, he'd also predict it'd come 25 minutes after 5:30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back