Richmond set to poach Darcy Moore (says Tom Browne)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Tom probably has the line "it is my understanding" tattooed on his forearm.

Other strong contenders:

"Indicative"
"Strong Impression"
"I understand..."
"I think..."
"A potential.."
"interesting development"

McGuire replied: “Well imagine if it comes true. Don’t worry about that. The blood will be flowing down Punt Road and Hoddle Street again”.

Has Eddie forgotten that he moved the Magpies out of Collingwood and in to Richmond?

The blood would flow from punt Rd across Brunton Av to the insert-new-sponsor-here Centre.

Has Eddie forgotten that he moved the Magpies out of Collingwood and in to Richmond?

The blood would flow from punt Rd across Brunton Av to the insert-new-sponsor-here Centre.

Yep. whats the big drama about a player leaving Collingwood when the whole club has already done that under Eds regime.

This move would make sense from Moore’s perspective. Collingwood just can’t get his body right and are notoriously bad with injury management and prevention. Richmond are the complete opposite.

If Moore is driven by money I’m afraid Collingwood will lose him. Richmond are well positioned to offer him a better deal.

Moore might also sense Collingwood’s window is closing whilst Richmond’s is wide open.

Interesting times ahead. I would welcome Moore with open arms. He seems like a gentleman in interviews and strikes me as a “Richmond man”.

This move would make sense from Moore’s perspective. Collingwood just can’t get his body right and are notoriously bad with injury management and prevention. Richmond are the complete opposite.

If Moore is driven by money I’m afraid Collingwood will lose him. Richmond are well positioned to offer him a better deal.

Moore might also sense Collingwood’s window is closing whilst Richmond’s is wide open.

Interesting times ahead. I would welcome Moore with open arms. He seems like a gentleman in interviews and strikes me as a “Richmond man”.

another Tom Browne golden moment which deserves zero traction, 100% won't leave Collingwood
Richmond would have more chance with recruiting Sydney's Lance Franklin, and turning him into a Key Backman

Darcy Moore 69 games in 5 seasons. We would have to pay overs for a player that is injury prone and is questionable as a quality Back. I would rather develop a young player that we have on our list like maybe RCD,Bigoa Nyuon,Mabior Chol or Ryan Garthwaite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back