Roast Richmond supporter involved in bashing

Remove this Banner Ad

This footage is brutal, it definitely looks like alcohol or drugs involved. I hope the offenders are caught and made an example of.

No matter what the dispute was over no one deserves to repeatedly be punched and kicked like that let alone a 61 yr old. Where is the respect?

My Cousin is a Senior Sergeant in the Victorian Police force and he always deals with behavior like this, in most case's the offender is linked to methamphetamine or Ice. As brave as we hope and think we are it takes 5 police officers to restrain someone on this drug, offenders don't have full control over their actions when on this drug but they have a choice to take this s*** in the first place. It has ruined our society and just hope the 2 men in this incident are ok.

The drugs are shocking, but alcohol causes far more injury, harm, and loss of life across the whole community than any drug.

This is Victoria. They will get a Good behavior bond. Maybe some community service. They should be thrown in the big house for 18 months minimum. But we've got some bloody soft Judges in this state.

I think
This is Victoria. They will get a Good behavior bond. Maybe some community service. They should be thrown in the big house for 18 months minimum. But we've got some bloody soft Judges in this state.
Once the AFL Clubs know the names of who the morons are I hope they look into the records to see if they have held a membership and announce an intention to ban them for life and stating publically it is not what their Clubs stand for, nor tolerate ever. Actions have consequences!

Last edited:
I think

Once the AFL Clubs know the names of who the morons are I hope they look into the records to see if they have held a membership and announce an intention to ban them for life and stating publically it is not what their Clubs stand for, nor tolerate ever. Actions have consequences!

mcc Members who apparently went to exclusive Melbourne School. Something is definitely amiss

Filming at least helps find the culprits. I know it would be great if everyone helped out everyone else but the facts are they don’t. If I go in to stop a fight like that I could get knifed, stomped or king hit leaving my wife a widow and my kids without a father.

The biggest problem is when these pricks go before a judge they get a good behaviour bond or something pissweak like that. IMO if you bash someone like that it should be considered attempted murder because every one of those blows could result in the person dieing.
Yep bc they get some high profile mate to write them up a character reference.
A bit what Brando did for that thug mate who bashed and robbed a disabled pensioner , then later went and threatened him to keep quiet.

Channel 7 named them as Sam and Dominic Walker.
Sons of QC - Tim Walker.
Grandsons of Australian of the year - Gustav Nossal
With that pedigree I'd assume they'd be MCC/Melb suporters. If thats the case they should get an extra 3 months jail time for impersonating a Richmond suporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 named them as Sam and Dominic Walker.
Sons of QC - Tim Walker.
Grandsons of Australian of the year - Gustav Nossal
They must be very proud.

Firstly the AFL must suspend their memberships immediately, the MCC, if appropriate, the same until due process can occur. We live in a country where supporters can mingle together and if proven, they should see the upper end of the justice scale.

Firstly the AFL must suspend their memberships immediately, the MCC, if appropriate, the same until due process can occur. We live in a country where supporters can mingle together and if proven, they should see the upper end of the justice scale.
Agreed - but they (AFL/MCC et al) won't do anything claiming the boy are fine upstanding members of the community who are innocent until proven guilty etc ....

I'd bet a suspended jail sentence. Not let off but may as well be.

Suspended sentences were abolished in September of 2014.

Community Corrections Order is one level below being served with a term of imprisonment.

The media’s reporting on the matter has been pretty average, if you ask me. To say that they have been released on bail “free to do just about whatever they like” is inaccurate reporting. Clear agenda by the media, sensationalist reporting that helps no one. Not surprised.

Last edited:
So because the thug had a Tiges beanie on means this is a football issue?
Yep, links to identity/branding.

If a 15 yr old robbed a 7/11 in a Woolworths uniform does that mean Woolworths gets involved?

Doesn't mean it's the clubs fault or Woolworth's fault, but an appropriate PR response is to denounce the act and people's involved to dissociate them from the brand and showcase the culture of club/organisation.

Suspended sentences were abolished in September of 2014.

Community Corrections Order is one level below being served with a term of imprisonment.

The media’s reporting on the matter has been pretty average, if you ask me. To say that they have been released on bail “free to do just about whatever they like” is inaccurate reporting. Clear agenda by the media, sensationalist reporting that helps no one. Not surprised.
Sensationalist reporting? Here in Victoria? About anything to do with law, police, roads, public transport, immigrants, homosexuals? Surely not. ;)

It's not as if 75% of our media is controlled by a single dinosaur that has renounced his status as an Australian for personal gain. :moustache:

So because the thug had a Tiges beanie on means this is a football issue?

It's a footy issue because they were most likely drunk as * when assaulting the guys at the cab rank after the game.

Idiots like this make me almost agree with those wanting grog bans at the footy (hutchy has been pushing this)

I'll bet my balls they won't get off.
Me too. A QC can't possibly defend them with the footage out there. Would make him a laughing stock. Or perhaps it would merely encourage more criminals to engage his services?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back