Roast Richmond supporter involved in bashing

Remove this Banner Ad

Banish them from the AFL and our club. Terminate their memberships if they have any. Sick of reading disgraceful incidents like this!

Throw them in jail.

There should be absolutely no tolerance in these sorts of acts.

For god sake its a football match, go there and enjoy it with friends and family, then leave with yours and everyone elses safety and best interests in mind.

We all, as passionate football supporters, deserve to make our way home safely.

You embarrass the 100,000+ of our members plus legion of other supports of this great game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly!! Surely someone's welfare / life is more important than a ******* video for facebook etc?
What the **** is wrong with people these days?
Things just aren’t what they were mate.
Even without the filming crap. About 4-5 years ago my mate and I seen a blue in the 3121 where a Richmond fan glassed an Essendon fan, happened right in front of our two kids and my mates daughter will never forget it. We were saying to the staff in there you have to do something about it and they were almost pretending like it didn’t happen. Too hard basket.
We rang the club but they couldn’t do much without knowing who it was but alerted police and also the venue who just washed their hands of it.
Made me sick the very next week seeing the smug campaigner there like nothing happened. Every single game we’d just wander up to him and say “we seen what you did you weak campaigner.” And he’d just look at the ground and eventually would see us and walk out of the room.
Haven’t seen him for a few seasons thank * but the amount of people who could’ve done something about and just turned their backs blew my mind. People walk away from people who drop to the ground with a heart attack these days.

Hey let’s just watch some guy get his face smashed in and blame everybody else.

The people filming it should be charged as well.
Bloody oath...you cannot be an innocent bystander when your filming an alleged assault...your totally involved!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back