Richmond supporters are unbearable flogs - thankfully, it will be all over soon

Are Richmond supporters the most annoying people in world sport right now?

• Yes, by a significant margin

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • "I stand by Hardwick"

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Benard Tomic thinks Jacks Watts should swim less

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You do have a big fan base....no one would deny this.

But your supporters only wear the black and yellow colours when you're winning. After 17 during the off-season all I saw whenever I was out was people wearing Richmond attire. Never saw anything like that in previous years......and then the following preseason nowhere to be seen after that giraffe Cox went to town on your backline.

Fickle pride.
You could make the same argument about any fanbase tho, you don't see ppl down the shops in Hawks gear anymore nor do you see any other teams gear but i am sure once they start winning they'll be out in force....
As said previously we clocked 70k Members while we were still a rabble, even after the horror year that was '16.

You could make the same argument about any fanbase tho, you don't see ppl down the shops in Hawks gear anymore nor do you see any other teams gear but i am sure once they start winning they'll be out in force....
As said previously we clocked 70k Members while we were still a rabble, even after the horror year that was '16.
I never saw people in richmond attire before 17......that's the point.

If I saw someone wearing afl colours it usually be collingwood, carlton, melbourne etc.

Where were the richmond people?

This giant army supporter base of introverts.

Last edited:
I never saw people in richmond attire before 17......that's point.

If I saw someone wearing afl colours it usually be collingwood, carlton, melbourne etc.

I never saw anyone that wasn't Hawks in those yrs, those same ppl now turned into introverts?

You've got a very selective memory.
However your salty bitterness towards Richmond is completely understandable. Why, during Norths last premiership year, when Richmond was in the midst of its multi decade drought, the Tigers had 30% higher match day attendance that poor little North.
Damn. There I go again. Using the most basic of facts to make you look the fool.
I'd hate looking like an idiot all the time, but you seem to revel in it. Maybe it's the only way you can get any attention.

Anyway, enjoy your wooden spoon little man :thumbsu:

You could make the same argument about any fanbase tho, you don't see ppl down the shops in Hawks gear anymore
Try getting down to Woollies on pension day then

Over the years I see more Tiger and Hawk gear than the other clubs combined... still now for the Hawks and always has been for the Tiges.

Can't even beat the Dees in a praccy match. :$

2017*

2019*

2020****
Contenders don't need to worry about beating lower ranked teams in practice matches

I hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pinocchio post if ever I saw one.

I wouldn't even bother looking at the scoreboard in praccy matches, teams are resting players when the games are "on the line". It shows where they are at when they speak of wanting to win these games. Never seen a contender care about winning them & we never will.

Richmond supporters have been crawling out of the woodwork recently, constantly changing every discussion imaginable into some sort of Richmond conversation.
Sure these unbearable narcissists, in the short term, finally have something in their miserable little lives to hang their hat on (albeit through no contribution themselves).
But sooner or later it will be all over and another 30+ years of wilderness awaits.

Their Norm Smith winner will inevitably end up behind bars, their captain won't be talking to the coach (if they are on speaking terms at the minute), finger pointing will occur and their fans can go back to unsuccessfully trying to woo their cousin/dreaming about the sixpack of Woodstock bourbon and cola they buy every second Thursday/watching incest pr0n or whatever other nefarious activity these annoying degenerates are into.

Suck it up now you KFC-munching freakshows, because when the music stops we will remember just how freaking unbearable you were and show zero sympathy as you all buckle-in for an Essendon-like slide back into mediocrity.

Point on the Dusty dolly where you are offended please.

Richmond supporters have been crawling out of the woodwork recently, constantly changing every discussion imaginable into some sort of Richmond conversation.
Sure these unbearable narcissists, in the short term, finally have something in their miserable little lives to hang their hat on (albeit through no contribution themselves).
But sooner or later it will be all over and another 30+ years of wilderness awaits.

Their Norm Smith winner will inevitably end up behind bars, their captain won't be talking to the coach (if they are on speaking terms at the minute), finger pointing will occur and their fans can go back to unsuccessfully trying to woo their cousin/dreaming about the sixpack of Woodstock bourbon and cola they buy every second Thursday/watching incest pr0n or whatever other nefarious activity these annoying degenerates are into.

Suck it up now you KFC-munching freakshows, because when the music stops we will remember just how freaking unbearable you were and show zero sympathy as you all buckle-in for an Essendon-like slide back into mediocrity.

For Richmond supporters wondering how they will need to cope with the slide back down the ladder they need to only look to the OP and his fellow flogdog supporters as an example it can be done (Not very well mind you, certainly not one completely devoid of any graciousness or any real semblance of dignity). but like the dog supporters it's pretty much all you will have :thumbsu:

Back