Richmond supporters are unbearable flogs - thankfully, it will be all over soon

Are Richmond supporters the most annoying people in world sport right now?

• Yes, by a significant margin

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • "I stand by Hardwick"

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Benard Tomic thinks Jacks Watts should swim less

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

On the bright side we now know that Richmond flogs actually DO exist. They’re probably quite happy to find that out too.

Pictorial representation. I'm sure each of them can identify somewhere in this photo.

c75.jpg
This looks like a Richmond haters convention.

On the bright side we now know that Richmond flogs actually DO exist. They’re probably quite happy to find that out too.

Just renewed my 4 budgies, dog and cat memberships today. #soproud

I don't usually go past our board on here, if posts like this are the best the BigFooty community has to offer i might keep it that way. This thread makes it easy to spot those who jumped on the #BigBigSound bandwagon leading up to the '19 GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you remember the days when opposition supporters were so nice and kind to us for all those years when we weren’t winning? And then when we start winning there we go acting like total dicks to all these nice, conversant people. We really do do deserve this thread. Because I can’t think of a single reason why we are behaving like we are.
I was always a flog when it came to supporting the Tigers, now I'm not only a flog but a winner as well...unbearable and loving it.

A lot of newbies who have never been on the Bay before posting lately.
What a soft bunch of frontrunners.

But you post on the Tigers board (so you say)?
I would have thought you would be used to an avalanche of Tigers nuffies.
Sure do & have done so even in our rabble yrs. It ain't the tigers i am on about, read over the OP in this thread, i can get that kind of rubbish on FB/Twitter if i wanted to so why venture here if that is the best that's on offer from oppo fans? The most staggering thing about the OP is, it was written by a mod....

FWIW oppo fans often venture onto our board & so long as they are not trolling & there for a decent discussion they get one, come in with the attitude shown in the OP & you get the reply you deserve.

Sure do & have done so even in our rabble yrs. It ain't the tigers i am on about, read over the OP in this thread, i can get that kind of rubbish on FB/Twitter if i wanted to so why venture here if that is the best that's on offer from oppo fans? The most staggering thing about the OP is, it was written by a mod....

FWIW oppo fans often venture onto our board & so long as they are not trolling & there for a decent discussion they get one, come in with the attitude shown in the OP & you get the reply you deserve.
Tldr

Bloody unbearable

Back