Richmond supporters easily the best in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Will all the crap we go through,the Tiger army deserves gold medals.
And a years supply of morphine in our memberships.
What did we do for God to hate us so much? :-(
I've often wondered how some of the blessed (I don't think it's fair to use the word spoiled!!) fans of clubs like Sydney, Hawks and Cats would cope with what we've had to deal with. Sydney would simply not exist as a club. I was living there in the 90s before they managed to become good and nobody could give a flying * about the Swans. Hawks fans look down on everybody I'm sure right now but how would any of them cope with our last 30 years.
We're all ******* angry with what's happened this year and I'm certain membership will drop if nothing happens to Hardwick but everybody is just hanging for that time when it all comes good!!!
I really feel for anyone that travelled up to the game today. That's one of the most disappointing things about today and when anyone says the game didn't mean anything ... it sure did! It always does!

Dead game and the club was trying kids to give them a taste of what AFL is all about but we were still below par.
Really? So why shud members go to watch a dead game? Its a copout for you apologists. Spare a thought for fans who took the flight to watch thieir heroes dish up that putrid effort. Rabble.....

Really? So why shud members go to watch a dead game? Its a copout for you apologists. Spare a thought for fans who took the flight to watch thieir heroes dish up that putrid effort. Rabble.....

I do spare a thought for them. Sad that they couldn't see that the game was going to pan out pretty similar to that from a fair way out. If they could see that and then they chose to go well that's a choice they have to live with.... I don't bitch and moan when I get caught speeding... Nobody made me do it.

I do spare a thought for them. Sad that they couldn't see that the game was going to pan out pretty similar to that from a fair way out. If they could see that and then they chose to go well that's a choice they have to live with.... I don't bitch and moan when I get caught speeding... Nobody made me do it.

So fans shud have known players will not put any effort and stayed at home instead. Ok great, i rest my case. You win the arguement!

So fans shud have known players will not put any effort and stayed at home instead. Ok great, i rest my case. You win the arguement!

Especially if you spell it like that. ;) If you are going to make a spelling error, consistently make it by using less letters like you did the first time. It's quicker!

If I had to decide to spend my hard earned on going interstate to watch the Tigers play, I certainly wouldn't pick a round 23 game in a season where we gained nothing by winning and were playing against a team that was playing for a double chance in the finals. Some people clearly would. Good luck to them but if you couldn't see the writing on the wall a fair way out from this one, then you (the people that went to the game, not you in particular) were either optimistic or just ignorant.

Will all the crap we go through,the Tiger army deserves gold medals.
And a years supply of morphine in our memberships.
What did we do for God to hate us so much? :-(

Make it so!

I haven't been near a Richmond game without some kind of sedative tucked in my sock since Round 6, 2007. We lost to Geelong by 157, and the cruel bastards shut the bar at half time. I'll never risk having to sit through that sober again.

What did we do to deserve this?
easy! Because we accept the mediocity - pure and simple.
And then we kid ourselves with nonsense like "but we have amazing kids coming through", Player X or Player Y showed real glimpses today that he is going to be a 200-gamer", "getting a couple of hard blokes in like Moore and Townsend will make us all walk taller", "Hampson has really improved (yreah from Spudsville to Dudsville in 12 weeks)", "three straight finals" even though we didn't get within a razoo of winning one.
We deserve it as we are always looking for a positive and not actually trying to be "the best". We'll always settle for improvement, however slight, rather than aim high and set the wheels in motion to get there!
In truth, there is no need for a second incarnation of a "Do we need a new coach? thread' - as there was no need for the first - as we just needed to bide our time and let things play out - and then we had our answer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back