Richmond Team of the 21st Century (Rolling)

Remove this Banner Ad

FB
D.GRIMES*D.GASPARA.KELLAWAY
HBJ.BOWDENA.RANCEC.NEWMAN
CB.DELEDIOK.JOHNSONS.EDWARDS*
HFD.MARTIN*M.RICHARDSONN.BROWN
FFK.PETTIFERJ.RIEWOLDT*T.LYNCH*
RRB.OTTENSW.CAMPBELL (vc)T.COTCHIN* (c)
INTM.COUGHLANB.HOULIS.TUCK
COACH:
DAMIEN HARDWICK*
D.JACKSON

CHANGES AT END OF 2021:
IN: T.LYNCH*
OUT: A.KRAKEOUR

Last edited:

[TD valign="top"]FB[/TD][TD valign="top"]D.GRIMES*[/TD][TD valign="top"]D.GASPAR[/TD][TD valign="top"]A.KELLAWAY[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]HB[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.BOWDEN[/TD][TD valign="top"]A.RANCE[/TD][TD valign="top"]N.VLASTUIN[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]C[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.DELEDIO[/TD][TD valign="top"]M.COUGHLAN[/TD][TD valign="top"]K.JOHNSON[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]HF[/TD][TD valign="top"]D.MARTIN*[/TD][TD valign="top"]M.RICHARDSON[/TD][TD valign="top"]N.BROWN[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]FF[/TD][TD valign="top"]K.LAMBERT[/TD][TD valign="top"]J.RIEWOLDT*[/TD][TD valign="top"]T.LYNCH*[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]RR[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.OTTENS[/TD][TD valign="top"]W.CAMPBELL (vc)[/TD][TD valign="top"]T.COTCHIN* (c)[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]INT[/TD][TD valign="top"]S.TUCK[/TD][TD valign="top"]S.EDWARDS*[/TD][TD valign="top"]B.HOULI - D.PRESTIA[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]COACH:[/TD][TD valign="top"]DAMIEN HARDWICK*[/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]

CHANGES AT END OF 2021:

IN: T.LYNCH*, D.PRESTIA*, K. LAMBERT*, N. VLASTUIN*

OUT: A.KRAKEOUR, D. JACKSON, C.NEWMAN, K.PETTIFER

CHANGES AT END OF 2022:
INS: S.BOLTON, J.SHORT
OUTS: K.PETTIFER, D.JACKSON

FBD.GRIMES*D.GASPARA.KELLAWAY
CB.DELEDIOK.JOHNSONS.EDWARDS
FFS.BOLTON*J.RIEWOLDT*T.LYNCH*
INTB.HOULIM.COUGHLANS.TUCK - J.SHORT*
COACH:DAMIEN HARDWICK*

I am glad bolton has broken in to this side as pettifer was the only really weak link in an otherwise outstanding starting 18.

I'd like to see one more good year from each of vlastuin, baker & prestia to break in to this side by end of next year hopefully, with prestia having some more luck with injury which is probably the only thing keeping him out for me so far.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
CHANGES AT END OF 2022:

I am glad bolton has broken in to this side as pettifer was the only really weak link in an otherwise outstanding starting 18.

I'd like to see one more good year from each of vlastuin, baker & prestia to break in to this side by end of next year hopefully, with prestia having some more luck with injury which is probably the only thing keeping him out for me so far.

Thoughts?

Nathan Brown ahead of Lambert??? He had that remarkable run of form before breaking his leg. But his first season with us he was ok, not great and that was his only full season. He then broke his leg mid 2nd season and was never the same player. What was his highest b and f finish with us?

HF: Bolton Richardson N.Brown
F: Martin Lynch Riewoldt

What a forward line!

tigers have certainly been blessed with the forwards. no disrespect to lambert who i played my junior footy with, but all 6 of these guys at their best are best in comp level quality.

CHANGES AT END OF 2022:

Thoughts?

Prestia and Vlastuin are locks for this side already. Kellaway/Newman and Tuck to make way. I’d def have Prestia ahead of Short and probably Vlastuin too.

CHANGES AT END OF 2023:
IN: D.PRESTIA
OUT: M.COUGHLAN

FFS.BOLTON*J.RIEWOLDTT.LYNCH*
RRB.OTTENSW.CAMPBELL (vc)T.COTCHIN (c)
INTB.HOULIS.TUCKD.PRESTIA*J.SHORT*
COACHDAMIEN HARDWICK

Thank you to the tigers board for all your input so far.

I would anticipate this time next year blokes like vlastuin, baker & rioli could be staking their claims to be included.

Thoughts?

I would anticipate this time next year blokes like vlastuin, baker & rioli could be staking their claims to be included.
I would have Vlastuin in there now instead of Newman. And I know Johnson was captain, but Prestia takes his spot in the middle for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back