Richmond - The AFL's Biggest Merchandise Seller ...Again (Congratulations Champs!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond fans have got to make the most out of this dynasty. Another >30 yr drought could be just around the corner.

How you guys going since your COLA was removed?

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOl maths not a strong point

premiershipmond
8 then, also, where's my bottle of scotch?

I must say my old friend, football doesn't interest me much anymore, my son has taken up basketball and i tend to follow that nowa days, i will always take interest in Collingwood but nothing like i used too, has nothing to do with the rascism s**t fwiw.

Last edited:
15 flags babe, how many you won? How long did your club go without making finals? Damn, imagine Collingwood or Essendon missing finals for 168 years and then coming good lol.

Yeah, tell me a out the 4 peat in the 1920’s in an 8 team comp. how many you seen in the flesh? I have seen us win 4. And why did you change your name? I hear you welched on some bets.

Sold out of the limited edition swizzle sticks in record time apparently

8 then, also, where's my bottle of scotch?

I must say my old friend, football doesn't interest me much anymore, my son has taken up basketball and i tend to follow that nowa days, i will always take interest in Collingwood but nothing like i used too, has nothing to do with the rascism sh*t fwiw.
Which is why you're on a Football forum in the middle of February.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back