Richmond - the time has come

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:$
Whose list has the least upside?

Correct. :cool:

Who's an irrelevant football club? :rolleyes:

You mean Mr September? Traded for pick 70, by the way.

I'm glad we kept Ellis but everything else in this post is spot-on.

Added in the 2014 drafts: Corey Ellis (pick 12, BOG in VFL semi last week, in our best 3 in the elimination final, still hasn't had a full pre-season), Connor Menadue (pick 33, developing beautifully), Nathan Drummond (pick 50, 2 ACLs), Dan Butler (pick 67, injury-riddled until this year, 27 goals in his first year at AFL level, a key part of our record-breaking pressure game), Jayden Short (rookie draft, developing beautifully), Jason Castagna (rookie draft, 24 goals this year, a key part of our record-breaking pressure game), Kane Lambert (rookie draft, very good 2nd-tier AFL mid), Ivan Soldo (rookie draft, developing beautifully).
2015 drafts: Dan Rioli (pick 15, best pressure player in the league, has the family magic), Oleg Markov (pick 50, developing beautifully, unlucky to be dropped last week), Nathan Broad (pick 67, cemented his spot in the best defence in the comp). Callum Moore and Mabior Chol (rookies) developing nicely as KPF and KPD respectively, in the VFL).

That was the mini-rebuild I told you all about and none of you credited us with.

What's that now? :huh:

See?

Yeah, it is. :cool:

This was a good post. And what happened? We got Prestia, Caddy, Nankervis and Graham (19 years old, pick 53, 6 tackles in the first quarter of his first final, in his third game) for a combined cost of picks 7, 46 and 64 (2016) and pick 35ish this year.

Oh, plus Shai Bolton at pick 29. The kid is brilliance personified.

:$:$:$:$:$
:oops::oops::oops::oops:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

:cool:
I'm still waiting for your apology where I showed your guys saying Corey Ellis is potentially Lids and Pendlebury rolled into one! Hahaha. But seriously, well done to the Tigers. I hope you pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back