Richmond Tigers Song - Non Lyrics / Instrumental

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Giants, Adelaide Strikers
I was hoping someone on this board would have a version of the tigers song without lyrics as it is the same song as my clubs song and I am trying to teach the juniors how to sing it and the tune would make it so much easier. Thanks in advance.

I was hoping someone on this board would have a version of the tigers song without lyrics as it is the same song as my clubs song and I am trying to teach the juniors how to sing it and the tune would make it so much easier. Thanks in advance.
I had a look on YOUTUBE for you but unfortunately I couldn't find anything. Maybe you could just show them the RFC theme song with lyrics and tell the juniors to swap any words that are different. Best of luck!

Here's the song on which the Richmond song was based, if that's any good to you.

If you look at the original lyrics (in the version I posted), they were quite suggestive and racy for their day.

I have an mp3 of the tune with no lyrics.
I have uploaded it to Google Drive and can give you a link if you wish.
Hi
I have been asked from a friend who has SpiderLand as there theme song as they are the RedBacks and he wanted to know if I had a copy of the Richmond song without Lyrics , is there any chance you could share the link with myself also? No problem if its not possible.

Cheers

Hi
I have been asked from a friend who has SpiderLand as there theme song as they are the RedBacks and he wanted to know if I had a copy of the Richmond song without Lyrics , is there any chance you could share the link with myself also? No problem if its not possible.

Cheers
No problems at all Glenn,
Check your inbox,
Lets know if it didn't arrive.
HBT.

Check Carltons original lyrics...wow, racist pricks.

Just looked it up. Yeah, a bit of the old casual racism that was so prevalent in those days.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_of_Laguna
(A bit like the old Al Jolson blackface numbers. The white vaudeville audiences loved that s**t. I remember listening to those Jolson songs as a kid. This Is Anfield would too.

Our bloke in our original song was quite the ladies' man by the sounds of it. He could "row, row, row way up the river" for hours.

Hi

Cheers

Good Old Hampton Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All, I have a copy of the theme song without lyrics from 'the footy band' off itunes but its pure Casio carp. Does anyone have the 1962 version thats still in use without lyrics ? the full band style ? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

That would be greatly appreciated...Maybe PM me?
Hi All, I have a copy of the theme song without lyrics from 'the footy band' off itunes but its pure Casio carp. Does anyone have the 1962 version thats still in use without lyrics ? the full band style ? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

I had a look on YOUTUBE for you but unfortunately I couldn't find anything. Maybe you could just show them the RFC theme song with lyrics and tell the juniors to swap any words that are different. Best of luck!
Hi All, I have a copy of the theme song without lyrics from 'the footy band' off itunes but its pure Casio crap. Does anyone have the 1962 version thats still in use without lyrics ? the full band style ? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

May I please have your Google drive link HerveyBayTiger? As a joke friends have named my life as Mandyland... I'd like to add some lyrics to the song but don't know how to download it off You Tube. You can email it to me amandaleeh66@gmail.com if you like. Cheers Mandy

May I please have your Google drive link HerveyBayTiger? As a joke friends have named my life as Mandyland... I'd like to add some lyrics to the song but don't know how to download it off You Tube. You can email it to me amandaleeh66@gmail.com if you like. Cheers Mandy

Hi

Cheers

Am in desperate need for this MP3 if anyone can assist? Not sure how the PM function works here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back