Game Day Richmond Tigers v GWS Giants - Grand Final - Sat 28 Sep, 2:30PM AEST, MCG

Tigers or Giants to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody know who won the GF?

Nobody.

The AFL retrospectively removed the result of the GF in order to stop in impending environmental disaster from all the salt.

Rumour is it that Geelong is already a wasteland, but let's face it, nobody has cared enough to check.

An even more pathetic display than GWS in this game, is those neutral supporters falling all over themselves to suck up to and praise the Tigers lol

Tigers had absolutely everything go right for them during this finals series, sort of like when they got their first flag 2 years ago after not getting any injuries for the entire year.

This year they’ve had all their game at the G, they’ve had Hawkins suspended before their Geelong game, they had Pies and GWS playing one hell of a tough game in the wet while they got to play their prelim in perfect weather, they had an extra week off while GWS had to play 3 gruelling games and then today they had the umps gift them the momentum early when the game was in the balance.

Watching neutrals praise Tigers makes me sick considering how day they’ve had it compared t eryone else this finals series lol

ADF4BEE2-0D32-4E22-B22A-E931311B1089.jpeg

An even more pathetic display than GWS in this game, is those neutral supporters falling all over themselves to suck up to and praise the Tigers lol

Tigers had absolutely everything go right for them during this finals series, sort of like when they got their first flag 2 years ago after not getting any injuries for the entire year.

This year they’ve had all their game at the G, they’ve had Hawkins suspended before their Geelong game, they had Pies and GWS playing one hell of a tough game in the wet while they got to play their prelim in perfect weather, they had an extra week off while GWS had to play 3 gruelling games and then today they had the umps gift them the momentum early when the game was in the balance.

Watching neutrals praise Tigers makes me sick considering how day they’ve had it compared t eryone else this finals series lol
Just the thought of Carlton...........................is the only thing making me "lol".

Back