Toast Richmond Tigers VFL Premiers

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
Very up and down game.

Thought 5 mins into the second qtr it could’ve been a flogging, we were all over them but the delivery into our F50 was terrible.
It would be interesting to see the final inside 50 count as we were 30 up and one point but only up by 10 points or so.
Credit where credit is due, Andy Collins and Willy turned it around for the next 2.5 qtrs and we’re the better side and almost pinched it.

Our discipline went out the window and we almost got so sucked in that it brought them back into the game.

Anyway happy for the boys to win and it’s a reward for 3 years of strong performances that really deserved a flag after those sustained years.

I was so flat when they got the bull*%#t downfield free.
And then he hit the post!

And then I was so flat when he took that mark.
And then he missed!

And we won!!
But by that time my nerves were shot, so I could only quiver on the floor in delight.

You beauty Tigers! Don't know how but somehow we managed to hold on. Will be a great experience for the young players on the list. Also some really good signs from the likes of RCD and CCJ; to be able to stand up like they did in a tough and tight GF bodes well for their future in the AFL.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Ladies and gents I was very skeptical but we have a special player with RCD. Kid is something.
What a game to have your breakout game in. He was tough, composed and took risks at the right time. Players started really trusting him with the ball and looking for him because he'd use it well.

How’s Willie going? Bakes the crowd with a rude gesture then misses 2 at the end. Karma for being a smart prick.
Anyway that’s one locked in. One to go for a domination we haven’t seen since the 70’s winning the ressies and seniors.

Back