Preview Richmond Tigers vs. Greater Western Sydney Giants - 4:45pm @ The MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Giants board. Not sure if I should just laugh or cry with laughter

"So have we determined if our 1250 are all in the same area.

If they are then it will be great. The noise when we kick a goal will sound bigger if grouped together rather than scattered around

Plus will look great to see 1250 orange clad when we kick a goal and the camera goes there"
rofl.gif Just laugh!

having met him in person, i can verify that a former mod of this board left qualifying final pre-game drinks early to go get his face paint on.

I wont say who he is, but lets just call him "Mr White", and I believe he's the dude you see in the cheersquad wearing a onesie
Shut up Warcraft boy

Gillion McLaughlin is on 360 and is taking the piss out of Robbo and himself. Don't care what anyone says, Gillion is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought he was terrible at the start, but seemed to warm into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to be loud from the start to inspire the boys and create an atmosphere where the giants feel it is a futile exercise fighting the wave of emotion.

Ill do my bit. Ill do a streak run my nakid olive skin gleaming in the light as i leap on toby green and teabag him while hes on the ground

Ill do my bit. Ill do a streak run my nakid olive skin gleaming in the light as i leap on toby green and teabag him while hes on the ground
Youve gone to another level this september

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back