Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find the running commentary on him not coming back in pretty poor taste, some of you have written him off before he's even had a chance
We have a bloke from a pretty bad upbringing trying to change his life and you assholes are taking pleasure in joking about him screwing it up
Have a good look at yourselves

I find the running commentary on him not coming back in pretty poor taste, some of you have written him off before he's even had a chance
We have a bloke from a pretty bad upbringing trying to change his life and you assholes are taking pleasure in joking about him screwing it up
Lighten up mate there is SFA happening and no news of anything to do with football and people are just bored,Nobody is serious and we all want
Sid e niy to have a great career at the Tigers and we wish him the best.

Have another drink

Just a bit of piss and wind during the off off season , for bs free posting simply give me a follow

National draft, first round talent at the club on 'free'.

charismatic indigenous lad who coach said is the best player in his state for the age group.

Stack was always going to have cult status imho - more so if he makes it

Does anyone actually know if Sydney went back to WA ? I'd have thought he may have stayed closer to the club?....

Does anyone actually know if Sydney went back to WA ? I'd have thought he may have stayed closer to the club?....

I'm sure he'd want a couple of weeks with his friends/family before he comes back to the 6 day a week grind for 10 months.

Nothing wrong with that.

I hope the club has offered him help. If he comes good we've got a huge steal and made the last draft a massive winner.

It sounds like he knows where he is at and wants desperately to get on the list. Good luck to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back