Richmond to throw Sydney Stack a lifeline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NZ_Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure he’s coming back. His Dad’s in hospital and close to the end. Plus he’s spending his time at the cas and sleeping all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
Not sure he’s coming back. His Dad’s in hospital and close to the end. Plus he’s spending his time at the cas and sleeping all day.

Dimma is his dad now and doesnt have any money to go gambling, Daniel pays for his lunch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bojangles17

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond

They’re not deal breakers , kicked out of a nightclub at 300am would be , dealing with illness within the family is fact of life. I’m tipping you’ll see him resume training

Muddiemoose

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
They’re not deal breakers , kicked out of a nightclub at 300am would be , dealing with illness within the family is fact of life. I’m tipping you’ll see him resume training
Agree
If he has lapsed a little with training while dealing with an extremely stressful situation I hardly think the club will judge it to harshly as long as he’s honest

And that’s even IF he’s slacked off a little
But hey maybe I’m soft

Bojangles17

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Agree
If he has lapsed a little with training while dealing with an extremely stressful situation I hardly think the club will judge it to harshly as long as he’s honest

And that’s even IF he’s slacked off a little
But hey maybe I’m soft
If there were Harley Bennell like headlines then it would be grim , is only a few weeks into his stay , relationships not yet established, get through the Christmas break without incident and FT training again ,he’s right on track

Top Bottom