Richmond to throw Sydney Stack a lifeline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Sturt, Rockets
Moderator #802
Guess we will just have to wait and see. Sad news re the dad if thats the case but as sad as it is life does move on and i would still like to think though if hes committed that we look to offer him a spot still. Dimma in this instance could really be a positive influence on helping him move on with life after his dad?

Has me thinking though if it dosent work out with Sydney what to we do with the list spot? Were there others training with us vying for that spot? I seemed to remember reading somewhere Sydney's name along with a few others were vying for the spot?

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sydney City Roosters
Guess we will just have to wait and see. Sad news re the dad if thats the case but as sad as it is life does move on and i would still like to think though if hes committed that we look to offer him a spot still. Dimma in this instance could really be a positive influence on helping him move on with life after his dad?

Has me thinking though if it dosent work out with Sydney what to we do with the list spot? Were there others training with us vying for that spot? I seemed to remember reading somewhere Sydney's name along with a few others were vying for the spot?
We like a tragic story .. the club will give him the final rookie spot anyway and say come back when your ready kiddo .... then next we hear the news he is sleeping next to the Swan River on Heirisson Island with Yarran.

AFL Club
Richmond
In the last week he’s posted a pic of someone in hospital (guessing his dad based on this thread) and also with some mates at a gym/sports field so I don’t think you could read anything into that either way.

Regardless of the opportunity at RFC who could begrudge him making the right decision for him and his family whatever that may be. I do think with Dimma’s family hosting him and seeing the professionalism of RFC up close means we’ve put our best foot forward and it’s in his hands as it should be.

All the best to him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NZ_Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Really like to know where all this news is coming from ?

There has been nothing in the media and even people i know that do get some info have not heard anything

Does anybody have anything concrete
I think I’ve posted on here long enough to suggest I don’t make things up for giggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonesracing82

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Really like to know where all this news is coming from ?

There has been nothing in the media and even people i know that do get some info have not heard anything

Does anybody have anything concrete
waiting confirmation but a mate of mine saw he & Dimma today, he is back in town!

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
waiting confirmation but a mate of mine saw he & Dimma today, he is back in town!
How sure are you about your mate's ability to know which player stack is ?

Is he a tigers man does he know who sydney stack is , Can we believe him;);)

Top Bottom