Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like it is a done deal. Peter Burge's comments from the training camp "We have 5 young first year players.. They are all showing something and there are all very serious about their preparation and they go hard. I am not going to single anyone out in particular as I think they are doing a fantastic job. They are a really good group of young guys on the top of the group we got last year."

Sounds like it is a done deal. Peter Burge's comments from the training camp "We have 5 young first year players.. They are all showing something and there are all very serious about their preparation and they go hard. I am not going to single anyone out in particular as I think they are doing a fantastic job. They are a really good group of young guys on the top of the group we got last year."

Sounds like he grabbed his chance with both hands. Hope he continues. Often those having to how the harder road will work harder because they know it's an easy fall to the scrap heap.

Could also be talking about Aarts, although he has trained with the group before as a VFL player.
RCD, Ross, Turner, English & Aarts were our first year draft picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could also be talking about Aarts, although he has trained with the group before as a VFL player.
RCD, Ross, Turner, English & Aarts were our first year draft picks.

He actually says 5 + Aarts as a more senior player.

He then says I don’t want to single anyone out, but all the footage is RCD. Clearly a beast and impressing already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back