Richmond to win a final in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of the greatest days at the football you could ever wish for. 95k at the G for a final and coming from 6 goals down to beat Richmond. I'm still regaining my voice. Just brilliant. Of course you guys experienced it all over again last year. Must be a good feeling following Richmond lol.
It's a fecking great feeling, one day you might get to feel the same.

Actually I'm very happy with where we are at, we have many young stars in the team and are on our way up. You guys however, have Dimma and his seven year long excuses. Bliss.
14th last year back to 16th this year with fewer wins. Sure you're still happy.

Yeah can see them winning a final if they grow some balls and sack Hardwick at the end of the year and are smart with their recruiting.

Or just keep him.... change the gameplan, get some assistants in and play to our strengths. The recruiting bit was right. A year is a long time in football...

Or just keep him.... change the gameplan, get some assistants in and play to our strengths. The recruiting bit was right. A year is a long time in football...

Credit to Richmond for a pretty amazing H&A season and blowing everyone away in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never wrote the coach off and staunchly defended him throughout 2016. I don't make disparaging comments about other clubs either (except on banter threads) Jog on champ....
Another person that uses the phrase jog on and thinks it's witty, Just because they were against you're side you class them as disparaging, but for me it's called having an opinion.

This is hilarious, Dimma sits there and says he hasn't got the players or talent to achieve anything but as soon as the Tigers board don't sack him he's telling us they'll win a final next year LMAO.

LMAO.

This is the comical stuff I like that highlights the confusion of the Richmond club.
No rebuild for us mate ar Carlton. We actually are building something from ground zero.
Enjoy your re-build at Richmond of mediocre teams to next era of a mediocre team. :thumbsu:

Looking forward to the 2017 script.

I hope you enjoyed the Richmond 2017 script and still loving your ground zero rebuild! :thumbsu:

Sorry when was your last finals win?

3 days ago! Yours?

That's what's great about the Tigers they are totally oblivious to their real situation. Clinging on to all hope because of 1 win against a poor Collingwood team a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, premiers in 3017 for sure!

Yeah, premiers for 2017 alright!

Actually I'm very happy with where we are at, we have many young stars in the team and are on our way up. You guys however, have Dimma and his seven year long excuses. Bliss.

Bliss indeed! Enjoy your "young stars" and we'll enjoy Dimma's "excuses".

It was one of the greatest days at the football you could ever wish for. 95k at the G for a final and coming from 6 goals down to beat Richmond. I'm still regaining my voice. Just brilliant. Of course you guys experienced it all over again last year. Must be a good feeling following Richmond lol.

Keep reminiscing about your solitary finals win, we'll reminisce over our premiership win and most dominant finals campaign since Geelong's 2007 thanks :thumbsu:

Wow this is good read. Charged the phone and got the popcorn. Personally I think Richmond are a great chance of winning a final. They just gotta make the 8 and draw the Swans, unlikely.

We didn't draw the Swans in a final... but we did draw GWS in a prelim :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back