Game Day Richmond v Brisbane Lions Round 23 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Remove this Banner Ad

The big question is how many goals is the Gabba worth. I tend to think we are 3 goals better at the Gabba then at Docklands but 5 goals better then at the G.

Also we need to play 4 quarters not 3 to win. If Richmond get up by 20 points that's fat lady time.

If I was a bookie I would have it 1.8 Richmond 2 Lions.

The big question is how many goals is the Gabba worth. I tend to think we are 3 goals better at the Gabba then at Docklands but 5 goals better then at the G.

Also we need to play 4 quarters not 3 to win. If Richmond get up by 20 points that's fat lady time.

If I was a bookie I would have it 1.8 Richmond 2 Lions.

Agree mate. One thing we will need to clean up is our goal kicking. We missed 6 easy set shots. 2 in the first and 4 straight at the start of the second. Also I'm confident Lynch will bounce back, but imo so will Cameron.

Will be a cracker

Agree mate. One thing we will need to clean up is our goal kicking. We missed 6 easy set shots. 2 in the first and 4 straight at the start of the second. Also I'm confident Lynch will bounce back, but imo so will Cameron.

Will be a cracker
Def more worried about Riewildt Dusty etc then Lynch. Don't know if you followed Lunch v Andrews in the Q clashes before you guys got him but Giraffe gas his measure.

Now that I've said that he'll probably kick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back