2nds RICHMOND v CASEY DEMONS Saturday 1 PM Holm Park Recreation Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

Elton 21 touches and 2 goals after 4 weeks out?

Am i in the twilight zone? Lmao

Graham 22 touches is nice, only 3rd game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much like all rfc supporters i am writing this Shell Shocked!!!! Today at Holm park i witnessed a very much improved 'standard'and fiercely contested game between what i believe to be two finals teams in the vfl. Our win today came thru the fact we are teaming well and continue to do the hard things to help each 'other' and celebrate each good play and hard earned 'goals', as a 'united group' enjoying their footy, hence '4 wins in a row', well done fellas! Batch and Elton were real good with Towner and Beasa next? and not far away were the rest of the team! It was worth travelling to watch this game in front of a big crowd. Special mention to Danko Bzenic and Harry Tanner[first gamer] both very lively. Jack Graham- solid first half and faded a little in the second half,'to be expected' as he builds his fitness. Garth- what he did was good, was used as a ''pinch hitter'' in the ruck to give Soldo a break, started forward and did a stint in the back, so being moved every where, he had little chance to find his momentum in any position-was off for 15 mins in second qtr, i think he badly dislocated his finger once again [worry] CHOLY- finally found a spot up back for his best game this season, 6 out 10, to defend and run straight at the ball and 'straight ahead' with out the ''turning around''of being a forward is his go for sure? Shai-Bit to flashy with out the 'mind set' of the team structure in mind, but the talent is there 'as we know', must work harder at ground level, being a 'small' flew to much against our talls, needs to stay down and do HIS job. Great Win VFL tigers and i think the changes might come after tonight? Cheers [sob] Tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back