Game Day Richmond v Collingwood VFL Practice Match 3pm Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

McAuliffe has a great footy iq and hard at it its great scouting very good recruiting.
have to wonder what his knock is, we were so confident of getting him we kept shuffling backwards in our picks. mental that we risked not getting him for a nothing pick we may or may not be able to offload ny.

have to wonder what his knock is, we were so confident of getting him we kept shuffling backwards in our picks. mental that we risked not getting him for a nothing pick we may or may not be able to offload ny.
My guess is they thought hes peaked, has not much speed, average skills? and not much scope for improvement which is obviously incorrect

3 in the last half, he takes the piss when he's not bugging out and doing silly nonsense
he marked in the square had a quick snap that was almost touched, 4 Qtr the play on from the boundary and run to the goal line was great but....settle pettle and take the kick.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield, thought he changed the game after half time, won everything he got close to. Worked really well with Sonsie and McCauliffe. Looks about 188 and 84kg, really hunts the ball.

I was on the boundry with Tom Brown and he made Tom look short.

drop half of the defence for a week, get them to keep their minds on the GAME. we need to stamp this s**t out early. not 2021-2023 crap once more.

Wtf happened lol. Stopped watching when Collingwood hit 90 as I needed to go somewhere and we only lost by 6 points? Lol
Cumberland turned it on. Kicked 3 himself and gave away or created another 3 or so.

This is the type of player he is. Yes he can do some dump, lazy, whatever criticism you have, but he can turn a game as well.

Cumberland turned it on. Kicked 3 himself and gave away or created another 3 or so.

This is the type of player he is. Yes he can do some dump, lazy, whatever criticism you have, but he can turn a game as well.
I hope he plays in Round 0 tbh. I want him to show Hardwick what he can do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back