Game Day Richmond v Collingwood VFL Practice Match 3pm Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

lol trip on clarke not called. high on brindley and blatant HTB missed earlier also, not to mention not 15 call. and now a bs 50

I HATE 50-metre penalties. I’d rather just stamp them out of the game because our opposition benefit more from it than we do
umpirewood hasnt copped a 50 since 1887

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is our reserves side so pathetic at Punt Road Oval? Why don’t we get home umpiring? So many questions

Pies are just so much slicker with their ball movement and use going inside 50, as well as coming out of D50. There use by hand opens us up so easily.

Pies are just so much slicker with their ball movement and use going inside 50, as well as coming out of D50. There use by hand opens us up so easily.
We would’ve been decent today if our kicking skills were too. We’re doing the tackling, the pressure, the linking up, the running. Then it’s time to kick inside 50 or for goal and it all degrades.

Compare that to Collingwood with their slick kicking and it’s obvious why the scoreboard looks the way it does right now. Not that I care that much, but there’s three more quarters to fix that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back