RICHMOND V GEELONG CATS, AFL Rd 20, 2018 - 3/8 19:50 AEST - Squiggle says Richmond 73%

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny coz it's true. Why else would Richmond fans be busy making excuses about umpires and who was or wasn't playing last night after they won if they aren't running scared?

Some delusional stuff Winty. How about you make finals first before scaring us with your awesomeness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My side is pathetic?

F*** me thank you for perfectly backing up my post about the sheer vacuum of quality around here at the moment.
Yes they are pathetic. Rather than throw around your insignificant subjective and worthless opinions why don’t you actually post something that suggests they aren’t?

Think both teams can play a little better. Also think we did something that has Tiges a little more concerned than normal - hence Hardwick’s comments about our use through the centre. Id be happy playing the Tiges at G in finals - id like to think we can give ourselves another chance to win. Looking forward to it. Last two weeks have stripped of the vulnerability tag that other teams have had about Richmond and that goes a long way. Still, clearly, Richmond are favourites to win it and deserve to be. Enjoy the rest of the season, should be a ride

Always weird to me that people think Pies game showed we were vulnerable. Do people forget they got beaten by 5 goal?
And last night was the weakest team we've put out for a year. Up against the form player in the comp in Hawkins. We still won and considering our inside 50s count and our dominance we shouldve won by a lot more. Our entry into 50 cost us so many chances.

Also we were always beatable, I dont think the last 2 weeks has changed a thing.

Newsflash: Only Richmond had players missing last night. Geelong was at full strength according to Tiger fans.

Fact: You were a few inaccurate kicks away from losing a game you dominated for 75% of the time.
Fact: You were a some better kicks into 50 and fair umpires from a 10 goal loss.

He must hate losing to the Tigers. I think he is in bitter denial about the two teams as they are now and not as they used to be.

Instead of dominating the top 4 and imposing another decade of dominance over Richmond his mob is struggling. His highly decorated midfield trinity might be on holiday in September.
If they scrape into the finals they are easily the free win in the first week. Their side played out of their skins last night and were still dominated. Many of their supporters are hilariously deluded.

If they scrape into the finals they are easily the free win in the first week. Their side played out of their skins last night and were still dominated. Many of their supporters are hilariously deluded.

Only deluded supporters are those who think we played out of our skins.

Think both teams can play a little better. Also think we did something that has Tiges a little more concerned than normal - hence Hardwick’s comments about our use through the centre. Id be happy playing the Tiges at G in finals - id like to think we can give ourselves another chance to win. Looking forward to it. Last two weeks have stripped of the vulnerability tag that other teams have had about Richmond and that goes a long way. Still, clearly, Richmond are favourites to win it and deserve to be. Enjoy the rest of the season, should be a ride

So you think coaches wont counter it what cats did.Works both ways.

Last time the Tiges played two rucks was when the cats beat us at kardinia park late last year, Dimma changed to one ruck and Grigg the following week and the rest is history. Same will probably happen in the Bombers game, a slight variation in tactics will be employed and thats what we will take into the finals.
Dimma didnt show Scott anything last nigh and Scott threw everything at us. Fact is the Tiges are a genuine top 2 side, the Cats are genuine 6-10 side. Cats wont bother us at all if we happen to meet at the G in September

Last time the Tiges played two rucks was when the cats beat us at kardinia park late last year, Dimma changed to one ruck and Grigg the following week and the rest is history. Same will probably happen in the Bombers game, a slight variation in tactics will be employed and thats what we will take into the finals.
Dimma didnt show Scott anything last nigh and Scott threw everything at us. Fact is the Tiges are a genuine top 2 side, the Cats are genuine 6-10 side. Cats wont bother us at all if we happen to meet at the G in September

You played the same way you play every game including last years finals series. And Geelong and Collingwood last week showed how you can be cut open.

Everything was in your favour last night and you scraped in. The weather made the game perfect for your side and then Geelongs outs only helped you further.

Whilst Geelong's outs were significant, I thought that the way the game played out our outs were, in the end, more significant.

Simply put, Danger, J.Selwood, GAJ and Kelly dominated possessions and with just a little luck would have won them the game. When I look at Geelong's two major outs -- Stewart and Stanley -- I ask what they might have done to change the result. Stewart not much, I think. Geelong's defence held up pretty well and despite our success at getting the ball inside 50 we didn't convert as much as we should/could have. So I'm not sure that adding Stewart would have made much difference at that end of the ground. As for Stanley? Geelong's on ballers were already dominant so his ruck presence would have been nice but not decisive. Perhaps going forward he might have made a goal or two difference for Geelong's benefit.

Contrasting this to Richmond's outs -- Graham and Prestia in particular -- and I think adding these guys would have had a small but significant impact on the way the mid-field/on ball contests played out. They wouldn't have completely negated Danger and co, but they would have made it just a bit more even.

We'll never know, of course, but my sense of it is that adding Graham and Prestia to our team last night would have been more decisive on the outcome than adding Stewart and Stanley to the Geelong team.

Feel free to shoot me down in flames... ;)

Yes they are pathetic. Rather than throw around your insignificant subjective and worthless opinions why don’t you actually post something that suggests they aren’t?

So essentially most of the competition is pathetic.

God you must really be lapping up being at the top of such a tiny mountain. Congrats on such a huge win over such a poor team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You played the same way you play every game including last years finals series. And Geelong and Collingwood last week showed how you can be cut open.
I know, thats why i said we didnt show Scott anything, where as he threw the kitchen sink at us, and more than likely the Bombers game in two weeks and the following Dogs game is where we will introduce slight variations in our play that we will take into the finals.

Whilst Geelong's outs were significant, I thought that the way the game played out our outs were, in the end, more significant.

Simply put, Danger, J.Selwood, GAJ and Kelly dominated possessions and with just a little luck would have won them the game. When I look at Geelong's two major outs -- Stewart and Stanley -- I ask what they might have done to change the result. Stewart not much, I think. Geelong's defence held up pretty well and despite our success at getting the ball inside 50 we didn't convert as much as we should/could have. So I'm not sure that adding Stewart would have made much difference at that end of the ground. As for Stanley? Geelong's on ballers were already dominant so his ruck presence would have been nice but not decisive. Perhaps going forward he might have made a goal or two difference for Geelong's benefit.

Contrasting this to Richmond's outs -- Graham and Prestia in particular -- and I think adding these guys would have had a small but significant impact on the way the mid-field/on ball contests played out. They wouldn't have completely negated Danger and co, but they would have made it just a bit more even.

We'll never know, of course, but my sense of it is that adding Graham and Prestia to our team last night would have been more decisive on the outcome than adding Stewart and Stanley to the Geelong team.

Feel free to shoot me down in flames... ;)
Only Stewart and maybe Stanley were significant outs, they cannot be compared to our 5 premiership players out. Cats are dreaming if they think that's not the case

Something all Richmond fans are obviously hoping for, because after last night, they all know deep, deep down that if Geelong got their s**t together for more than 20 minutes the next time we meet the result will obviously be a lot different.

Hahaha.

Thats the third time you guys have said that lol lol

And yet, still can’t beat us. The best bit is Scott and Buckley have shown their hands/blueprints and still come up short.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Hahaha.

Thats the third time you guys have said that lol lol

They sound like Collingwood supporters.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Enjoy September champ:)
Haha so first you think about a poster on an internet forum so much that you need to file something they said away so you can bring it up the next day, and now you are living vicariously through the fortunes of said posters football team?

Can't wait for your book to come out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back